Reviews for Getting into the Spirit
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Lol... I thought it was... Cool...
Fythos chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
okay, but the story could be stretched bit at the end. Maybe second chapters would help your works.

Still good writing
A.S.Amalon chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Ah, M/A cute-ness. So adorable! And I kind of liked your Nora too; I really didn't like her in the books. But this was awesomely cute!

Alara
D.H. L'Orange chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
wo-hoo! I love slash! : )

very nice. I loved the dinner scene where Ax ate pretty much everything.

And the prayer was sweet.

Only question: is Marco really that mean that he invited Ax, but left Tobias all by himself in the scoop?

: )

DH
MimiChica chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Adorable! I usually am very much against Slash, but this was actually very much in character! so sweet! Bravo!

And, Marissa, if you've read the books you'd know Andalites have a way of smiling with their main eyes )

8465741 chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Aw! Cute! :D
8465741 chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Aw! Cute! :D
Marissa chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
I really liked this. Just one question- in the third paragraph to the end of the first chapter you say that "Ax smiled his Andalite smile." How can he smile when he has no mouth? So yeah, that's it, great story.
Freak Apple chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
HAPPY TURKEY DAY AX!

**grumbles about yet another plotline taken because I was too slow to write it. . .** I CALL AX ON HALLOWEEN! LoL!

Anyway that was cute and funny. Aw. I'm gonna read it again just for the hell of it. Thanks!