Reviews for Men Of Our Word
NaruSasuFTW chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
So this is 10 years late but awesome story. Very well written
Niana Kuonji chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
-giggles. Giggles madly, unabashedly, and without a trace of reserve-
Lady Devinity chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
This story was brillant and funny and filled with absolute wonder. I love Norrington's many suitors and that brandy bottle.
Falling Actions chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Haha, that had me cracking up at the end. Though it's another rendition starting out with the scene of Elizabeth's and Will's engagement party, the sneaking and accords and hiding places were really comic and fresh! Norrington's thought process was really cute and so were the thoughts on love and things worth chasing. Very nice.

And the escape was, to quote, "brilliant, if not clumsy" and so very awesome. Gillete's ignorance of the circumstances was a nice transition! Artfully done. And Norrington, Commodore and piped up British Naval officer that he is, lies and understates things too well :P hee hee
firedraygon chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Oh my gosh, Norrington's narrative is just so fantastically HIM. I love his view on everything, haha. Great work with this. *runs off to read Acts of Piracy*

~fd97
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Wow! I'll tell tou what, wow!

luv this! hope u continue, and if u don't I'll just let my sick, twisted imagination take over ;)
HecateTriformis chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
A great story. I love your style and the way you let the characters act.
Lady Mazikeen chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
This is such a good story! . The ending was awesome. Ta! ~Lena
Jen chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I'm not sure if I reviewed before, but this is awesome! I love JackNorrinton fics! We need more of them, we really do, or maybe I've just missed a lot of them.
Laurie chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Loved this story! It was funny, sweet, in character. I hope you write many more with these characters.
KatieK3Y172 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
hahahah! Funny, oh bloody hell, he's after James, eh? LOL sounds like alot of fun! very nice!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
This was great, I had fun reading it. You have everyone's personality down wonderfully, especially Captain Jack Sparrow. I love how eccentric he is in the movies, and you captured his speech and actions down perfectly. You made me realize how much Sparrow and Norrington have in common, when they had their heart-to-heart talk. I found that touching. I think my favorite line is " 'You 'n me, we just have to find some of it and...' I watch as his hand grasps at thin air, slowly curling his fingers around it. '...grab hold. Never let go.' " That line just seemed perfect, to me. I really got a great visual image of what it looked like. Well, thank you for writing such a wonderful, thought-provoking, funny story.
LoveforLogan chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Oh my god! I loved it! So bloody good and well written mate cheers! *adds to favs*
Hellion The Aesthetic chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
wonderful! splendiferous! spectactular! i LOVED it! this was the first SparrowNorrington i've ever read, and i'd like to thank you for making the introduction to this pairing a good one. i hope there's more where this came from...there is more, isn't there?
Skycat chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
I know I already reviewed this (and I did find the rest of the story, omg, loved it insanely), but I was rereading it and there's something specific I want to compliment you on. I'm sure you won't mind.

I love the attention to detail in this, especially how you show, rather then tell, aspects of Norrington's personality. The example I am thinking of is when he ducks through the kitchen and he's reactions and thoughts on the staff and working class. Subtle and wonderful. Its actually one of my favorite scenes. beautiful imagry throughout.