Reviews for The Taming Of Harry Potter
Dream's steam chapter 14 . 9/12
This was posted in 2012, and we're in 2018... If you post it right now, it would have taken six years to come out XD

I guess you're not continuing it then. It's shame. It was good.
NebulousNightmare chapter 14 . 9/7
I really love this story. It’s well written and has good pacing in my opinion. I hope you decide to come back to it one day!
RainfallD chapter 14 . 8/24
r u gonna update?
Hermione1998 chapter 14 . 8/19
Such an intriguing story! Sorry to see that is been abandoned, still hoping for an update.
njmrtl chapter 14 . 8/10
Such a well written and lovely story. I immensely enjoyed what you have written thus far and hope that you consider updating.
BlueMoon007 chapter 14 . 8/2
Great story. I'm sad to see it abandoned, I do hope someday you will finish it.
theInsaneArtist chapter 14 . 7/26
Even if this isasll you write, this story is so good!
theInsaneArtist chapter 10 . 7/26
On American playgrounds, it's usually girls that have cooties and boys don't want to catch it, while girls will sometimes chase the boys and try to kiss them to spread the cooties. It usually starts around kindergarten and only crops up on occasion when the kids remember about them (ie: they want to exclude girls from play, and the girls get them back by threatening to infect them.)
Luckily every kid knows that cooties can be immediately cured/prevented by getting a 'cootie shot.'
RainfallD chapter 1 . 6/28
hey did anyone write similar story to this one?
mumphie chapter 14 . 6/27
Wow, it's been a while. Would love to see this finished!
wallflower888 chapter 14 . 6/16
still waiting for a new chapter)
Ash chapter 10 . 6/9
I am re-reading some of my favourite fan fictions from a long time ago, and I found this one today. I've been reading every chapter without stopping long enough to even review, however, I had to for this one. Every chapter is amazing of course, but what I find amazing it the dark energy you wrote about. You started this story back in 2003. I could be wrong since I never read Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them or whether it was out when this story was written but I have seen the movie. You correctly identified the Obscurus which is what happens when a young witch or wizard has their magic repressed and then they become dark. That could have happened to Harry, and you identified that likely before that definition came out. I just had to review to tell you what an amazing author you are just to think of that years ago. I can see that I am nearing the end of this story and I am disappointed because this is a great story. You're still on my alerts nevertheless. I've just started a story I abandoned back in 2008, so one can only hope you'll do the same. I hope you still read reviews even if you aren't continuing however. I watched Fantastic Beasts not too long ago, so it was amazing to see the potential Obscurus in this chapter.
escapistictendencies chapter 1 . 6/2
awww need more of these
escapistictendencies chapter 14 . 6/2
Six years huh. Anyone interested in adopting the story? Really wanna know how it goes
JenMur chapter 14 . 5/16