Reviews for The Taming Of Harry Potter
Reader chapter 14 . 3/15/2015
Enjoyed reading this story! Well-written and realistic.
I hope you find the time to finish this
ou49839u3jti4jto chapter 14 . 2/11/2015
I love this story.
It is sad at times...
riverrat chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
I'm coming back to this story once in a while hoping that it is updated.
It would be a real shame if it would be abandoned. Please write more.
EllaDeWriter chapter 4 . 2/5/2015
Holy crap the feels man the feels. They burn. So bad.
2manyfandomstho chapter 14 . 1/15/2015
Wowww you are an amazing writer. Theres so much praise I wish to give you yet I haven't a clue where to start. I too have lost interest in a few fandom's and come back to them after a while so I blame you for nothing. I'm so grateful to have gotten a chance to read your work and I look forward to an update, but please take your time I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. Thanks for writing!
Criminalminds01453 chapter 14 . 1/11/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE! I LOVE THIS STORY!
duchessme chapter 14 . 1/7/2015
such a waste for a wondrful fic to be discontinued
love the plot
CaraCersei chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
Love this fic so much- really enjoy your characterisation and development of characters. Really hope you update one day!
TRIC4R chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Loving the story!
TRIC4R chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Interesting !
creativesm75 chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
cool. will sirius be free and peter found to be the true murderer? also: wow. this fic is really... wow. powerful.
insouciantmouse chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
Wait... Okay, one thing I find so weird: this story is supremely angsty, slightly disturbing, and very dark. Why does it have a really cute kitten as cover art? Is the kitten supposed to make me feel better?
I looked up feral children stuff... if your story is anything like what I read in various spurious-looking, gossipy articles, this will be very interesting.
Writtenaspr chapter 14 . 11/20/2014
Thank you for this tale about young Harry, and his brilliant, cranky, tender foster-father, and for continuing this warm, albeit chilling description.
I adore it. the differing homes, Severus' protective streak, his former teachers' calm sailing away into the Floo ,when HP. has a cold, and the way Severus has to steel himself to be a parent, the way you unravel Harry from his horrible fate; Love it all.
- also of much interest are your Author Notes. I hope all your pets are feeling in the best of health now; it saddened me, when I read it.
Griffin Raven chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
Somehow I doubt that anyone will take Severus's place in regards to how important he is to young Harry. Those two wizards have truly bonded, perhaps because Severus has Harry's well being as his first priority, unlike some other wizards we might name! Somehow I do think that Harry might surprise some people are be sorted into Slytherin - or will Severus actually want/and fight to take his foster son as his apprentince? One thing, is certain that Severus will have a right time trying to keep the fawning and manipulations of both Dumbledore and the Order (and that's without mentioning the Ministry and Voldemort, death eaters)? I do hope that something nasty does/and will happen to make Madame Umbridge suffer for the non-actions that she took or rather didn't take in regards the report she received from Mrs Figg about Harry's lack of well being?

Whilst Harry is slowly getting a little more socialised with the aid of his foster father Severus (because that's what the wizard is to the boy) and his tutor Madame...(can't remember her name) - not sure how Harry will manage with the large number of children at Hogwarts? Especially the noise level during meals, and how curious the children will be about why Harry didn't come earlier (questions)? Which is why I think Harry would be better of with being taught either one-to-one or falling that in a small class size of perhaps to-three other students; or as an apprentince?

Wonder if Harry will lightened up towards Remus Lupin, or will he continue to allow himself to be influence by his foster fathers dislike of Lupin? Does Harry perhaps feel that Lupin abandoned him when his parents were killed?
Griffin Raven chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
So far I have found this story to emotionally moving and sympathetic of young Harry's plight and I absoulutely love the caring, sensitive way that Severus has handled the child. Often this story has brought tears to my eyes just because its so encompassing emotions of the subject matter that it deals with. I do think that Dumbledore should be prevented from any close contact with the child or trying to coerce/manipulate the child into assuming the image of the savior of the wizading world. Because I do feel that this child has done enough for all the adult witches and wizards in the magical world and its well past time that they stood up and took care of the threat from the dark side (along with sorting out the mess of the Ministry). After all the Ministry should accept some blame as well because they never checked upon Harry's well being either - no one should have just taken Dumbledore's word for it that the child was well. Just how many children has/had Dumbledore and the Ministry failed to protect, care for actually not been saved the neglect or abuse?
2,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »