Reviews for The Taming Of Harry Potter
Under the Oak Tree chapter 7 . 11/24/2003
Ah, you've updated! I love you for that! I really like your work, a different spin on the Abused!Harry tale and I think it's going great. Not too fast, and not too slow.

I do have one complaint though. The chapters are so short! Makes me wish I found your story after it ended so as to save me the agony of waiting!

Again, kudos to you and here's for more, soon! (Hint)

Cheers.
Arizosa chapter 7 . 11/24/2003
I don't think Sev was too cuddly at all. I think you really got him just right.

You should be pround of this fic, wich you certantly are I believe, as you say this is your first go at this style. I think this is a real professional fic. You get all the important moment right and nothing too much or too litte. Just right.

Good job.
Layce74 chapter 7 . 11/24/2003
VERY GOOD!
SoContagious chapter 7 . 11/24/2003
Aweseome new chapter, the ending was so very touching I loved it. Especially that phrase "Within the slight form he held in his arms, there was a little boy... and yes, that boy did indeed have a voice." - that was just amazing and summed it up so well. It's really nice to see that Harry isn't 'completly' gone, but there really IS a small boy underneath it all. You're potraying Sbnape also in a great way, he is still completly in character but you can see that he really does care about Harry, in a way.

To sum it up: wonderful new chapter, to an even more wonderful story in general :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2003
Good story.

I like the melting of Snapes heart.
lighted eagle chapter 7 . 11/24/2003
Man, that was intense. Dude, I just love the characterization in this fic. I’m really enjoying reading this story, it's quite a tale, and it's imaginatively and creatively written.

On the more mechanical side of things: good structure, good word usage, nice formatting, cohesive paragraphing and chaptering. Spelling good, I’d say flawless, but I get so into you're story that I hardly look at spelling o_0

Interesting to see the Snape is considering next year, and his future relationship with Harry (just curious, when where you planning on finishing this story (you might have already mentioned, if so I apologize for bringing it up again...bad memory) - when Harry arrives at Hogwarts, or after his first year? Or when?)

Hmm, good work, I look forward to the next chapter. Once again, two thumbs up.
john chapter 7 . 11/24/2003
Loved it! I loved the dinner scene! I can't wait for someone like McGonagall to visit harry and snape!

UPDATE ASAP!
WolfMoon chapter 7 . 11/23/2003
Nice chapter mate! I like the story so far. AU's are some of my fav. types of stories. I'm writing out of my own at present, though its a Harry raised from when his parents died by Sirius, rather than something starts when Harry is a little older.

Hope you update again soon!

~WolfMoon~
Arafel2 chapter 7 . 11/23/2003
You are doing a wonderful job. :) I can't wait till the next chapter.
Wynjara chapter 7 . 11/23/2003
It's amazing the detail that you've shown in Harry's recovery and Severus's treatment of him. Please continue soon.
Minerva-Severus-Dumbledor chapter 7 . 11/23/2003
Wonderful chapter, well for this type of story anyway. It's really scary when you know for a fact people out there actually treat children in such a way as the Dursley's do.

Looking forward to the next installment!

~~Minnie
Pip3 chapter 7 . 11/23/2003
Oh adorable!

I love this story. I can't wait to see how far Harry will have progressed in a year. How he will be alike and different from the other students.
Ms. Padfoot chapter 7 . 11/23/2003
Just to let you know what I think of this chapter. It is bloody brilliant! Sev too cuddly? Never! I think our snarky Potion's Master has a few lessons of his own to learn and you, my dear, are handing them out beautifully!

Ms. Padfoot
athenakitty chapter 7 . 11/23/2003
Severus feels that there's going to be changes? Severus is going to teach Harry table manners? congrated to? Harry's petting the owl? Harry has a nightmare? Will the Dursleys get punished? Will Harry learn more?
angel74 chapter 6 . 11/21/2003
great story.. i can see that it is thoroughly developed. I can't wait to hear more.
1,980 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 124 .. Last Next »