Reviews for The Taming Of Harry Potter
azntgr01 chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
great as usual. :) would harry and ginny have any contact at hogwarts?
ER chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
FINALLY!
cool chapter.
WRITE MORE SOON! PLEASE!
CM Aeris chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
(sniffles) Poor Harry... (cackles insanely) YES YES SUFFER!
Mokuba: (blinks before sweat dropping) She lost it
Pip3 chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
This story just keeps getting better.
tati1 chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
Thank you for updating; you're doing a great job with this story!
Kateri1 chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
Oh this was a marvelous chapter. Well worth the wait. Oh, if you are looking for suggestions as to Harry's house... Hufflepuff, because I see him as being incredible loyal after this to those he chooses to trust in. Plus I've never read a story in which Harry is in Hufflepuff ;)
Ms. Padfoot chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
I liked this very much. It was wonderful to see an outside perspective on how things are progressing.
I loved how you captured a child's reaction to an injury perfectly. A lot of times, a child will not react to a painful situation until they are given a sign, usually from an adult that it is okay to cry about being hurt. That was very well written. And I absolutely loved that Sev picked him up and carried him to his room. That was incrediblt sweet.
Oh! And I also loved how you showed us how Minerva felt about Sev being a 'youngster' by wizarding standards and how well she thought he was handling a situation that he wasn't old enough by those standards to cope with. That was so brilliant!
You are doing a fantastic job with this story, covering things that might normally be overlooked. I love it that there is no 'miracle' and Harry is all of a sudden a normal, healthy 11 year old. Very good job!
Ms. Padfoot
dragongirlG chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
Hurrah! Beautiful chapter - I loved the oustide perspective on Harry and Sev's relationship, and on Harry himself. Very interesting. You fleshed out Minerva really well, and I like how you incorporated the OOtP canon in there. As for the Ron/Hermione lack of friendship, I totally agree - in my own fic Harry doesn't go to Hogwarts either, so Ron's best friends are Seamus and Dean. I'm interested in seeing how you incorporate more canon into this - you've already got the troll; what's next? Anyway, great fic - I'm eagerly awaiting your update!
Emily Blair chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
my goodness! about time! lol im sorry you have ben sick i have been ill latley also. beautifully done chapter, it is so true with children and amplifying there pain when someone shows them love. i love this chapter! i agree that it was kinda of a nice to get away from the angst though i'll be looking forward to it next time.
sincerly
emily
Shezan chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
Very lovely again! I love the way this slowly develops.
Olivia Wood chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
Rosaleen chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
I am so glad you updated. It was well worth the wait. this was a wonderful chapter. You are clearly very informed on the subject. Unfortunately, I missed the Channel 4 programme. Hopefully, they'll repeat it sometime. Thanks for the chapter.
athenakitty chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
Severus wasn't around for Harry first words? Harry's improving? Is Harry still getting the potions to spur his growth? Draco's a bit consternated by Dumbledore and McGonagall's interest in him? Will Harry speak? Will Harry get up to speed with his years?
angel74 chapter 7 . 12/15/2003
another great chapter. I can't wait to hear more.
Rachael chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
HURRY AND WRITE SOME MORE! YOU ROCK! YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD WRITER! NOW HURRY HURRY WRITE MORE!
2,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 124 .. Last Next »