Reviews for The Taming Of Harry Potter
Arizosa chapter 8 . 12/16/2003
Yeah I really liked the hurt knee scene. I love Sevvies character *grin*
I live that you've begun to blend in oither characters now. Mixes are good.
Happy Christmas, Blessed Be and a splendid New Year. *hug*
angel74 chapter 8 . 12/16/2003
another great chapter... I feel that you are making Harry's reactions to everything very believable and I am thoroughly impressed on how much research you are doing on the subject so that your story is more authentic. that is a sign of a concientious writer. Kudos to you! can't wait for the next chapter, update soon.
WolfMoon chapter 8 . 12/16/2003
Hey there! Great chapter! So, Harry still hasn't spoken properly yet? Well, I'm sure that will come fairly soon.
I don't know where you should put Harry (I have been thinking about it) and came to the conclusion that what you want to DO with the story will be a very deciding factor. If you want to follow basically in what J.K. did, you'd have to have it so that he could still do whatever it was he did in the books.
For example, if he does not become friends with Hermione, you'd have to find an alternate way of Harry finding out what the basilisk was in Chamber of Secrets.
SO the question isn't really 'what house would it be best/fun to put Harry in' but 'can Harry still do what I want him to from this house'.
I don't really have a preferance for sorting, myself. It might be interesting to see Harry in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, as that is not used very often.
I feel myself that the 'Harry in Slytherin' idea is getting overused now, and it might be interesting to see Harry in one of the lesser known houeses. Or in Gryffindor.
Wherever you think he should go, really, as long as he can do what he needs to, and what you want him to.
Hmm, this is a fairly longwinded review - sorry about that. I thought I may as well present you with my views (I'm writing an AU myself) and what I'd thought about in regard to your own story.
Anyway, a very good chapter! I hope to see some more of you story VERY soon! I find it enjoyable.
~WolfMoon~
P.S. I don't think you would have really needed to put the troll in at all - there aren't likely to be teachers (other than Sev) guarding the corridor and suspecting Quirrel. But its your choice as author, of course.
Jeddy chapter 8 . 12/16/2003
Aww, Papa Snape is so cute _ Though he would probably chop me into potions ingredients if he heard that...
I don't think that the loud, rather boistorous Gryffindors are anything for Harry either, but I have a very hard time seeing him in Ravenclaw. Yes, he likes to hear stories and will perhaps like studying too, but I can't seem him as an intellectual. Slytherin, with Severus, is an option. I've always imagined Slytherins as being a bit outside the norm - sly, ambitious and not wholly morally clean. I think it might fit Harry, since he is already so very different from other children. However, I also think he might like the calm and less competetive spirit of Hufflepuff. It all depends on so many things... however, I'm certain that wherever you place him, it will be interesting to read about!
KensingtonGold chapter 8 . 12/16/2003
Awesome fic. Meticulously detailed. Hope to see more soon. :)
Awen chapter 8 . 12/16/2003
Yeah this chapter is as good (if not better) as I expected it to be.
Very good that he didnt exepted Mc Gonnagel right from the start and the crying after Snape was also brilliant.
Liked it how you wrote he looked after Snape asked him if everything was o.k. like no one had ever asked him that before.
Appriciate that you are going slow!
So dont ruch !
Read about Wild child in the newspaper but I do not life in GB well... not everyone can be so lucky.
Anyway keep on writing!
Sylvanus Snape chapter 8 . 12/16/2003
Lovely...
I just love reading your fic...
Harry and Severus's relationship is so cute!
I wonder if Draco and Harry are going to meet ... U know Harry's first interraction with someone of his age...
Anyway keep it up!
_Syl'
Barbara Kennedy chapter 8 . 12/16/2003
I liked the parental gasping intake of breath when Sev saw that Harry had hurt himself. I wonder if Severus realizes how he is reacting to the boy? Might he be surprised at himself?
Lady FoxFire chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
Hurrah you updated! Brillant chapter. I love how you're introducing Harry to other people.
I've had the flu this year and you're right it sucks. Death would have been a relief.
Which house?
Gryffindor - won't be able to see how damage HP is and would hurt him more.
Slytherin - see a weakness and use it against him
Ravenclaw - can't get their nose out of the book
Hufflepuff - seems like the only answer, loyal, kind, less likely to hurt Harry.
Mikee chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
I'm so glad you updated. I loved the chapter. Minerva's visit was so well done. I really liked it. From beginning to end, it was perfectly in keeping with how you've set the story up. Harry's retisence to meet her, his reaction to his injury, everything.
I also liked her perspective on Severus' care of Harry.
Please continue soon.
Thank you.
fuck off already chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
Not sorted into Gryffindor? Whyever not? Well, honestly, I do see why not, and generally I'm a fan of Slytherin Harry, but I think Gryffindor (or even Hufflepuff!) would be the best place for him in this case. Now that I think about it, I'm leaning more to Hufflepuff. Good chapter with Minerva. Can't wait for more.
azntgr01 chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
great as usual. :) would harry and ginny have any contact at hogwarts?
ER chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
FINALLY!
cool chapter.
WRITE MORE SOON! PLEASE!
CM Aeris chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
(sniffles) Poor Harry... (cackles insanely) YES YES SUFFER!
Mokuba: (blinks before sweat dropping) She lost it
Pip3 chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
This story just keeps getting better.
2,050 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 124 .. Last Next »