Reviews for The Taming Of Harry Potter
ennui deMorte chapter 5 . 10/20/2003
good chapter. I love Severus sitting on the ground reading a story to harry. Can't wait to read more!
bramblerose-proudfoot chapter 5 . 10/20/2003
Quite fascinating. Eagerly awaiting more!
chips challenge chapter 5 . 10/20/2003
Interesting story. I think the pace is great. Will Harry interact with any other kids his age before he goes to Hogwarts? (If he goes) Will his first friends be the house elves? Write more soon.
CrizInTheWoodwork chapter 5 . 10/20/2003
Yeah I'm curuous about you giving Harry the ability to function properly with his peers*evil grin*

And I SO can't wait for what those bastards is getting! Wohoo! *evil malicious grin summed up with a growl*
Schulyr chapter 5 . 10/20/2003
this chapter was great, it was the exact right pace for what you covering, if you went faster then it would lose it effect. Keep up the great work
Jane chapter 5 . 10/20/2003
Snape taking care of Harry is a common plot theme, but you've come up with a unique twist. Enjoying the story, and your portrayal of Harry as severely damaged, but possibly salvageable if he gets the right care.

Looking forward to new installments.
Goldengirl2 chapter 5 . 10/20/2003
this has not bored me poor Harry i think that Harry should not be a year behind? Harry could do both 1st and second year work and the year after start thired year. Poor Harry

GG2
JerseyPike chapter 5 . 10/20/2003
Aw, poor Harry. This chapter wasn't boring. It makes me feel bad though. I hope he does get better.
purplrfirepheonixx chapter 5 . 10/20/2003
i really like this story. i've read 'a child called it' and i've seen a couple of tv documetarys on cases like this. it really interests me to see how the kids recover.
jhdwsfjdhbfsjfbmnsadafnwmn chapter 5 . 10/20/2003
I am in love with this story. Completly. The description of Harry's still very wild and uncivilized behaiour is done wondserfully, also how you portray Snape - always knowing what he's doing. This story is amazing, absolutely original and very very creative. It has quickly found its way on my favourites list :)
athenakitty chapter 5 . 10/19/2003
Snape's house elves are happy? Severus tricked Harry? Will Severus get far with Harry? Will Severus get Harry comfortable with his magic? Will the Dursleys get punished?
sev1970 chapter 5 . 10/19/2003
Excellent chapter. Your writing about Harry's struggles to trust Severus is an aspect of the story that we need to know about,even if it is only information and not a lot of action. I iwll be interested to see when he begins talking. Looking forward to the next chapter! sev1970
azntgr01 chapter 5 . 10/19/2003
great chapter as usual. i have read 'a child called it'. it was really sad. read it in my sophomore year. i think i will try 'wild boy' by jill dawson. i need a new book anyway. :) really good description. i like that about the author's style. you had incorporated a lot of things into the chapter, didn't rush through. two thumbs up!
Silent as the Grave chapter 5 . 10/19/2003