Reviews for The Taming Of Harry Potter
Lady FoxFire chapter 5 . 10/19/2003
Ok I am a blood thristy bitch, I demand to know what will happen to the Dursley!

Also what about Dudley? Will he have to live with the pig of an aunt or will he have a better life?
Arafel2 chapter 5 . 10/19/2003
Please have chapter five out within a week. That would be so wonderful. I liked the length and pace of this chapter. I think you are doing a great job with details, everything seems perfect. I love the story. The plot is unique. Severus is being his meticulous self and I just adore that. Please update soon.
Ms. Padfoot chapter 5 . 10/19/2003
I am so touched by this story already. It is natural for us "Mums" to want to hold the poor child Harry. But I find myself wanting to do the same to Severus! He has taken on a massive mission here, and he should be applauded ~ big time! Yay Sev! I can't wait for more from you. I feel this will be a horrific and traumatic thing to go through, but the end will be worth every moment.

Ms. Padfoot
Sabine chapter 4 . 10/19/2003
I'm enjoying this very much, very well researched and highly unique. Please update ASAP!
jackjaw chapter 4 . 10/18/2003
i douno if you care about this but kids who get abused, are usauly very vilont. there are 2 kids in the news right now who are 8&10 and the young has beaten a puppy to death and cut his gold fish in half w/sissors as well as murduring multipul gerbals because of his mom and step dad beating him and his brother. i duno if this might help you potray harry now but your doing a great jod thus far. i look forward to deeing more. and i think is great that you lisend to some real cases of crazy kids, makes everything more real. and you might want to read "A Child Called It" that would realy help you i think.
Silent as the Grave chapter 4 . 10/18/2003
Awesome chapter!
Barbara Kennedy chapter 4 . 10/17/2003
This is a fascinating study in characterization and in psychology.

I will be watch eagerly for the next chapter.
fan113 chapter 4 . 10/16/2003
Wow, this fic is by far, one of the best fanfics I've read. I'm adding you to My Favorites. Hope you update soon!
lighted eagle chapter 4 . 10/16/2003
brilliant story, i can't wait for more - it's original and all the rest of that good stuff.

i went to that "feral children" site and found this report . ?chkoluchova ... and i wondered if it would be helpful *blinks* you probably already know about it...but yeah - just thought i'd mention it, it might be of interest.

tops on the story! it totally rules, it's developing interestingly and i can't wait to see hoe harry and snape are going to get along. also interesting will be snape's method of rehabilitating harry,

awesome fic - can't wait for more.
Sammy chapter 4 . 10/16/2003
Well this is a very interesting story with a obviously very serious background.

I think it was a very good idea to show that Dudley did feel sorry for Harry but then I couldnt understand why he should if his parents did this to Harry?

A child is, when it is very young, really easy influenced by his ore her parents.

So if Dudleys parents are such monsters as you describe them to be.

How could Dudley who is really young beome noble?

Then I would have liked a better explanation why the Dursleys are doing this to Harry.

I think your explanation would be enough to hit him once in a while but to lock him in a cage is rather drastic.

You should maby hint that they are indeed mentally ill, for I dont think that anyone who is sane can do that to a child.

All in all I do like your Fanfiction very much.

Remember to stay serious bucause with such a story you have to.

Maby (if you havent already) you should read about how peope who are locked get "normal" aigan so your FF can be realistic.

I dont think it is possible to let him start school aigan so soon.

If you really want to than invent some magic way to do so because in reallety there is no one.

Good luck with your further work I am looking forword to read it!
Wendel chapter 4 . 10/13/2003
Wow... amazing job! ::applause:: Must say, I think this has a billion points of potential. When I read the title on a link page I thought "Oh, ho-hum another Harry slash fic" then I decided I'd check the warning at least to see how bad it might be, and had my words handed to me. The possible story thread that keeps nagging at me is simple, and very well placed throughout if it is your wish to weave with it. Sev mentions to himself in passing how The sight of Harry might have even gotten through to Voldemort's heart... My god I had an image then. Tom's hate came from his abuse at muggle hands, no? Well he has to have some sympathy for Harry, if he ever were to find out the extent... well to say that it might not just be the aurors Dursley might have to worry about! He might not be sane but his past might lend sympathy or even understanding, Tom wanting to show harry that he can de3stroy the damn muggles like he is or something... he could easily be built into a quasi-evil character with Harry not seeing him in quite so harsh a light... especially if he sees Tom's desperate drive not to be sent back to the orphanage in CoS. Also you have a chance to humanize the Malfoys a bit, even if Lucious is slightly abusive... this is appaling on a racial level and is further proof that muggles are too dangerous to be allowed to live by his veiw, perhaps adding a small light to his own veiws.

Add to that it seems Potter was a pureblood line, thus he is family in a long round-about way.

Basicly you have so many threads I saw that just tantalize my mind, and in a way no matter what you do with the basework you're weaving here I'm sure it will be astounding.
Wolf Lupin chapter 4 . 10/11/2003
Poor Harry, being reduced to having a mentality of an animal! I hope you make him better!

-Wolf Lupin
Krystiana chapter 4 . 10/10/2003
This is an excellent story. It's well-written, original, and I find myself suddenly not being able to wait to find out what happens next.

So...

WHAT HAPPENS? *squeak*
Annabelle chapter 4 . 10/7/2003
more! i loved it i;ve never read a story where harry is so maltreated! living in a cage for 4 years! hes got to get better!
BamaRedneck chapter 4 . 10/6/2003
Awesome fic.I love your JAG fics and when I saw you had written a HP fic I jus had to read it and I have fallen in love with it.I can't wait to see how our favorite Slytherin will handle as Hagrid put it Litle soon please.

Laterz