Reviews for The Taming Of Harry Potter
Wolf Lupin chapter 4 . 10/11/2003
Poor Harry, being reduced to having a mentality of an animal! I hope you make him better!

-Wolf Lupin
Krystiana chapter 4 . 10/10/2003
This is an excellent story. It's well-written, original, and I find myself suddenly not being able to wait to find out what happens next.

So...

WHAT HAPPENS? *squeak*
Annabelle chapter 4 . 10/7/2003
more! i loved it i;ve never read a story where harry is so maltreated! living in a cage for 4 years! hes got to get better!
BamaRedneck chapter 4 . 10/6/2003
Awesome fic.I love your JAG fics and when I saw you had written a HP fic I jus had to read it and I have fallen in love with it.I can't wait to see how our favorite Slytherin will handle as Hagrid put it Litle soon please.

Laterz

Sara
Kay chapter 4 . 10/5/2003
aw... poor harry. hehehe...im a sucker for tortured harry. this is a great (altough sad) story. get the next chap out soon!
DaughterofDeath chapter 4 . 10/5/2003
add new chapter
snowflake chapter 4 . 10/5/2003
Another wonderful chappie!

I loved the staff's reactions- I think you got Dumbledore, Hagrid, and especially McGonagall dead on. I also liked your explainations for not going with Lupin or the Weasleys. And yes, the Figg/Umbridge (did I just write that?)fall through the cracks was very plausible and sadly realistic.

Update soon! I'm dying to know where you'll take this!
Pakerin Pyros chapter 4 . 10/5/2003
Hm interesting Snape will have to raise Harry. I guess he'll do ok though he'll be a lil harder when he finally goes to school. Please show us what happens to the Dursleys they shouldn't be able to get away with that level of child abuse.
dragongirlG chapter 4 . 10/5/2003
Oh! Wow. This is very well-written and very unique. You've made the atmosphere so realistically dark - and I mean, DARK, twisting your gut and choking dark.

Excellent work. Continue soon!
DragonSoul chapter 4 . 10/4/2003
wow... so unique! ; I can't wait for your next update!
ZSlyth chapter 4 . 10/4/2003
MORE! please? ~hopefull look~ soon? ~puppy dog eyes~ I'm loving this story! ~pokepokepoke~ more soon, kk?

lol

-Z

who should try to type when tired.
Amirathis chapter 4 . 10/4/2003
You cannot begin to imagine how grateful I am to have stumbled upon this pearl of fanfiction!

The story is beatifully written and I love the insights given to the readers about the main characters.

I can't wait to see how Severus will handle Harry at Snape Manor...

Please update soon!
Me chapter 4 . 10/4/2003
Awesome. So realistic. So much effort and research. It's rare to find a story where there's so much effort! PLEASE continue! :) -Me
SoContagious chapter 4 . 10/4/2003
What a great story! This here promises to become one of my favorites! Snape is exactly like he is supposed to be and I cannot wait what will become of Harry! Keep up this great piece of fiction, it's fantastic!
Shianelle chapter 4 . 10/4/2003
Definitely glad I found this fic. Are you going to be updating soon?

Heh. Can't wait to see what happens next.

~Shi-koi~