Reviews for The Taming Of Harry Potter
Arafel2 chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
Good job. Please update soon.
Arafel2 chapter 2 . 9/18/2003
I like it :)
Arafel2 chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
good chapter
hp4all chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
It was a good chapter. Looking forward to more of it soon.

To make the story even more realistic, you may want to consult the book "The child called It", or something similar.

I never knew James and Lily were Aurors. Is it the canon? Anyway, I guess many would volanteer to revenge for Harry. Life in Azkaban would do.
echo chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
two words: really intense. woah really good
fyre chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
Stunning. Your description of Harry's living conditions from Snape's pov gave us a hint at the sheer depravity of the Dursleys (Dudley exempt) without going into too much detail. I do not posess Snape's iron consitution. I thought that Snape's reaction and thoughts to be very much in character. He hopes to pass the by over to others care, he isn't immediatly a soft mush ball around the boy, and has no deeper connection to Lily that the remembered assitance she once offered him but he denied. Believable and therefore a pleasure to read. I especially liked how Snape spent a few minutes stroking the boy's hair to aquaint him with human touch. I loved the thoughts about how HArry had more alike with HAgrid's pets than his yearmates. Perhaps foreshadowing of some nice HAgrid/Harry bonding? The half-giant would dot on the boy. Also can't wait for the promised revenge on the Dursleys. To this day there is not a shred of guilt or remorse in them, just cold clauclating hate agianst all things freakish. I am also very very happy with your portrayal of Dudley. He is not so indocrinated in his father's hate in this AU since there was no perpetual vitimization visible by his father of Harry for him to copy and emulate for his father's praise. Accurate, well thought out, and I do hope he doesn't vanish from the story entirely. This just goes to show how good a writer you are, you've made me enjoy Dudley as a person more than a villian prop in a story. Write more soon. I can't wait for reactions and revenge.
purplefirepheonixx chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
that was great, lots of detail and nothing boring. i hope you keep going with this.
CrizInTheWoodwork chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
I was holding my own breath when I read about Harry taking Sevs' hand. MAN your good! Your in class with Lady FoxFire, Bliss and Miranda Flairgold! ! ! You can write in such a way that you can see yourself in there with them. You get the reader to feel all the feelings in the story. I am so moved by this.

Good luck with the next chap. I can waith for some Durlsey torture! *evil malicious demon grin accompanied by wicked cackling*

/Zosa
Goldengirl2 chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
Poor Harry (sob sob) plx update i want to know what happend to him poor kid
Redone chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
Intriguing. I suppose this is one of the cruelest things I've seen in the rampant Harry-abuse. I've no idea what 4 years of being locked away would do to a child - entirely possible that he would turn into an animal, after all it is more than a third of his life! It'll be interesting to see how you're going to solve this. (You ARE going to solve this? Right?)
Jade chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
Damn. This is a really good start. Hope you continue soon!
FlameFury chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
This story has so much going for it. you really feel the despair and destress from Sev when he finds harry. can't wait till the next chapter ! does sev take harry to hogwarts ? What is dumbledor's reaction ?
Kateri1 chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
Great begining. Looking forward to more.
Mikee chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
Woah... WELL DONE... Loved it.

From start to finish of this chapter, my attention was rivited. You wrote this so well that I could almost see everthing Severus saw.

Liked how you wrote Harry here. Very realistic, I thought.

Words to explain the emotion you created escape me. Loved the way you had Severus deal with the situation. Liked Dudley's reaction, too.

Please update again soon.

Thank you.
Layce74 chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
I really like this story!
2,128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 .. Last Next »