Reviews for The Taming Of Harry Potter
Usagibuffy chapter 3 . 9/17/2003
OOh, nice chapter! I love Harry torture. I can't wait to see how Dumbledore reacts and how the rehabilitation will go. Can't wait for the next!
athenakitty chapter 3 . 9/17/2003
Will Dumbledore see what happen to Harry? How long will it take for Harry to regain himself? Will the Dursleys get punished? Will Harry get any potion to counter act the abuse?
Tropic chapter 3 . 9/17/2003
wow, this is really good. you know when something is so good you can't describe it? well this is what happening to me, i can't find a gr8 enough word to describe your story. update real soon. you are a really talented author.
Silent as the Grave chapter 3 . 9/17/2003
Awesome story!

I was waiting for someone to start this plot bunny... I loved the idea!

Keep writing!
Minerva-Severus-Dumbledor chapter 3 . 9/17/2003
Excellent chapter. Poor Dudley. Can't wait to see Albus reaction. Minerva's gonna wreak havoc with her "I told you Albus, I warned you" and Hagrid, poor Hagrid, it's going to break his heart. Looking forward to more, can't imagine how hard this is to write, but you're doing a marvelous job on it. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Pakerin Pyros chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
please post more on this story! I'd really like to know what happens to the dursley's when snape discovers who they had trapped in the basement. *EG* I believe they'll be brought up on charges of criminal abuse even by muggle standards. and snape telling petunia that harry was sent there for HIS protection and noting for her that their care of him is anything but protective for him. hehe
Ashira Eolheim chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
I am glad that you decided to take up this story. It interested me and I was hoping someone would. I also think that you changing his age was a smart move. When i originaly read the thread that was my thought "would he be able to function?" I think that you changed it over very smoothly and i hope to see more chapters soon.

sorry if that sounded formal::grins::
BlackEyedGirl chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
Excellent beginning. Variations on the theme have been done but of course it's always nice to see one written really well. Waiting eagerly for the next installment!
Pakerin Pyros chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
This is a most interesting view of what could happen to harry please write more.
callas-and-ivy chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
I'm not sure whether to be more disturbed or curious by where ever you're going with this fic.

ACKg2g

jR
kdalemama chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
Great start - can't wait to see where this is going. You must write more soon!
doompaw chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
O, I'm very interested in what this fic has to offer. I really like your writing style, the sentences flow into the other, and are of a length that I consider well written.

Can't wait to figure out the plot. Update soon?
Alicia Marie Malfoy chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
this is a sad story. I hope Harry lives. I hope that you put the next chapter up so I find out! It sounds like that snape is caring for Harry. Please update soon.
Sara Minks chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
I think your rendering of Dudley is good- a little less hostile than we're used to seeing him, but i guess since harry isn't a threat in the dursley household anymore, dudley doesn't need to retain a particularily bad memory of him... it looks like you've adapted lady foxfire's plot bunny quite well, and i'm anxious to see what'll happen next, because this was very well written ;) good luck and update soon! (use the group?)
Mikee chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
Very interesting beginning. Unique. I do hope you will continue soon.

Thank you.