Reviews for The Taming Of Harry Potter
PissedOffEskimo chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
Very good on the trauma. I'm personally up for the literary abuse of just about anyone, but small children and Harry are my specialty. I will definitely be looking forward to the next chapter.
MerlinHalliwell chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
good start to the story, poor harry how will he cope. uipdate soon : )
PissedOffEskimo chapter 2 . 9/18/2003
Not sad at all. In fact, it's one of the things I noted to myself in the first chapter. I absolutely love pyschology and I'm thrilled to know you have some idea of what you're doing in the fic. It's just going to make this that much more enjoyable.
felia chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
what an amazing beginning, i hope there's gonna be more really really soon!
Rosaleen chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
You write so well. What horrific conditions Harry was kept in! Look forward to reading more.
Wishweaver chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
Wow. That was harsh. You've piqued my curiosity, though. Update soon!
Lady FoxFire chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
Oh wow! Oh wow! That was excellent!

Can't wait to see the staff's reaction to Harry! And I would love to see the Dursley's fate!
john chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
Loved it! Excellent so far! Progressing at the perfect pace, I was so anxious when reading this chapter, you pulled it off perfectly!

UPDATE ASAP! I CANT WAIT TO SEE DUMBELDORE, MCGONAGALL AND HAGRID'S reactions to what harry has been through!
Alena chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
Great chapter, can't wait for the next!
fizzysoda chapter 3 . 9/17/2003
Do you have any idea how hard it was to NOT bawl my eyes out, Even thinking about it now makes me wanna cry
Usagibuffy chapter 3 . 9/17/2003
OOh, nice chapter! I love Harry torture. I can't wait to see how Dumbledore reacts and how the rehabilitation will go. Can't wait for the next!
athenakitty chapter 3 . 9/17/2003
Will Dumbledore see what happen to Harry? How long will it take for Harry to regain himself? Will the Dursleys get punished? Will Harry get any potion to counter act the abuse?
Tropic chapter 3 . 9/17/2003
wow, this is really good. you know when something is so good you can't describe it? well this is what happening to me, i can't find a gr8 enough word to describe your story. update real soon. you are a really talented author.
Silent as the Grave chapter 3 . 9/17/2003
Awesome story!

I was waiting for someone to start this plot bunny... I loved the idea!

Keep writing!
Minerva-Severus-Dumbledor chapter 3 . 9/17/2003
Excellent chapter. Poor Dudley. Can't wait to see Albus reaction. Minerva's gonna wreak havoc with her "I told you Albus, I warned you" and Hagrid, poor Hagrid, it's going to break his heart. Looking forward to more, can't imagine how hard this is to write, but you're doing a marvelous job on it. Looking forward to the next chapter.
2,127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 129 136 137 138 139 140 141 .. Last Next »