Reviews for The Taming Of Harry Potter
Prongs4 chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
So you just thought that you could leave us hanging there, did you? well, you can, but it will only make me hate your story which really means i love your storey for hating it because when i hate a story like this i really love it. Do you get it? I don't.

Write more soon!
ginnyNharrysecretlove chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
really really good lots of angst. update soon please!
CrizInTheWoodwork chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
It looks REALLY good! D I get these depressing feeling when I read about poor little Harry being kept in that thing! *fumes* I SO hope They'll DO something to them! Anything and I'll be perfectly happy!

*bowes* Please continue. I was rather enjoying myself.
Goldengirl2 chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
keep writing wonder what happened to Harry
Petunia chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
Wow. A very promising start, I'm most impressed. Any chances getting more in the near future?
john chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
I'm so glad someone picked from Lady Foxfire's chapter AND ARE going to make it into a story! Very good, and I rad the author's note, and I hapen toagree with you. Very few people put that much consideration into their stories! LOVED IT!

UPDATE ASAP!
Usagibuffy chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
I love the start of it! I agree with your decision to move Harry's age of imprisonment; it doesn't seem very likely that he would be able to adjust socially, much less emotionally or be able to attend school at all. Dudley is well written. Having been only seven when his cousin vanished, he wouldn't have had as many memories of being taught tohate Harry and probably would indeed be more sympathetic. I look forward to the next chapter!
ratgirl chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
wow this is interesting, i mean...wow. I am glad you put the thought into it, i get slighly peterbed when people don't keep going!
Lilyoda chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
Aww... poor Harry... He is probably going insane after having to live in a little box for most of his life... stupid Dursley! i'm glad that Dudley is a little sympatheic toward Harry gr! i hope Snape turns Dursley into something foul... like a big haridy ugly baboon heheheheheheheheheh! sorry insanity attack just hit me... poor Harry! is he going to be okay? please let him be alright... ( we love you Harry even if we torture you a little... um i mean a lot... anywho awesome fic hope you update soon and don't leave us hanging!

~Lilyoda~
Darcel chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
Vernon had him locked in the basement? Creepy...

Oh yea. And since this is an AU, I want to tell you about a group I run for AU writers called Harry Potter AU. The url is . /groups/HarryPotterAU
Lady FoxFire chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
Oh I am dying out of curiousity to see what you will write!

How is Harry?

How will the wizard community react to how the Boy Who Lived was treated?

What will happen to the Dursley?

What will happen to Dudley?

Will Sirius find out? Will he attempt to escape to be with Harry or try to kill himself out of guilt?
Lady FoxFire chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
**insane giggle** Someone wrote it! Someone wrote it!

I'm so happy someone wrote my little plot bunie and yes this is Lady_stormrider better know as Lady FoxFire.

I can't wait till I can see how this tiny bunnie grews up. Update soon!
fyre chapter 2 . 9/10/2003
This story has great promise. You have me intrigued! I can't wait to read what you do next. What will Snape do to the Dursleys? Harry's been in there for seven years? You mentioned the wolf girls in india, is HArry going to be wild, crazy, still seven year old in mind and very childlike? Will he be able to do magic at all or have the Dursley's managed to squash it out of him? Are we looking at another Tom Riddle? As you can see you have left me briming with questions. I do hope you have already gotten more of the witten because I want to read more! I hope you develope the rising action of the plot slowly, and given the wonderful writing skill you have already demonstrated I have little worries! Write more.
Tropic chapter 2 . 9/10/2003
aw, poor harry :( thats sad. but i cna't wait to see where this is gonna go, its really good so far, update when you can.
jliles chapter 2 . 9/10/2003
Interesting! Please update soon!
2,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 130 137 138 139 140 141 .. Last Next »