Reviews for The Taming Of Harry Potter
Pakerin Pyros chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
please post more on this story! I'd really like to know what happens to the dursley's when snape discovers who they had trapped in the basement. *EG* I believe they'll be brought up on charges of criminal abuse even by muggle standards. and snape telling petunia that harry was sent there for HIS protection and noting for her that their care of him is anything but protective for him. hehe
Ashira Eolheim chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
I am glad that you decided to take up this story. It interested me and I was hoping someone would. I also think that you changing his age was a smart move. When i originaly read the thread that was my thought "would he be able to function?" I think that you changed it over very smoothly and i hope to see more chapters soon.

sorry if that sounded formal::grins::
BlackEyedGirl chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
Excellent beginning. Variations on the theme have been done but of course it's always nice to see one written really well. Waiting eagerly for the next installment!
Pakerin Pyros chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
This is a most interesting view of what could happen to harry please write more.
callas-and-ivy chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
I'm not sure whether to be more disturbed or curious by where ever you're going with this fic.

ACKg2g

jR
kdalemama chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
Great start - can't wait to see where this is going. You must write more soon!
doompaw chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
O, I'm very interested in what this fic has to offer. I really like your writing style, the sentences flow into the other, and are of a length that I consider well written.

Can't wait to figure out the plot. Update soon?
Alicia Marie Malfoy chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
this is a sad story. I hope Harry lives. I hope that you put the next chapter up so I find out! It sounds like that snape is caring for Harry. Please update soon.
Sara Minks chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
I think your rendering of Dudley is good- a little less hostile than we're used to seeing him, but i guess since harry isn't a threat in the dursley household anymore, dudley doesn't need to retain a particularily bad memory of him... it looks like you've adapted lady foxfire's plot bunny quite well, and i'm anxious to see what'll happen next, because this was very well written ;) good luck and update soon! (use the group?)
Mikee chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
Very interesting beginning. Unique. I do hope you will continue soon.

Thank you.
Prongs4 chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
So you just thought that you could leave us hanging there, did you? well, you can, but it will only make me hate your story which really means i love your storey for hating it because when i hate a story like this i really love it. Do you get it? I don't.

Write more soon!
ginnyNharrysecretlove chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
really really good lots of angst. update soon please!
CrizInTheWoodwork chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
It looks REALLY good! D I get these depressing feeling when I read about poor little Harry being kept in that thing! *fumes* I SO hope They'll DO something to them! Anything and I'll be perfectly happy!

*bowes* Please continue. I was rather enjoying myself.
Goldengirl2 chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
keep writing wonder what happened to Harry
Petunia chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
Wow. A very promising start, I'm most impressed. Any chances getting more in the near future?
2,127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 130 137 138 139 140 141 .. Last Next »