Reviews for The Taming Of Harry Potter
Guest chapter 14 . 3/7/2018
A well written thoughtful story of what can happen. It isn't a story to like or hate, but to make one think. Harry breaking through his shell is wonderful to read. Sorry to see this neglected.
IshipToomanyThings chapter 14 . 2/14/2018
This is so good. Please continue or give an update on why this hasn’t been continued/ you’re not writing. The way you’ve written abused!harry is different from how most writers do and I find it refreshing.
Heartbreakgirl chapter 14 . 1/29/2018
Six years later and I still want a new chapter.
Bailey L chapter 1 . 1/28/2018
So sad this hasn't been updated! It's been six years, so here's to hoping!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/18/2018
I often wondered how Dumbles was able to convince the Flamels to release the stone. They had protected & hidden the stone for some 600 yrs, why would they have willingly surrendered it. This is a very compelling story. It is not a tale to enjoy or even like, but one can not stop reading.
Elizabeth chapter 14 . 1/17/2018
Just for laughs I'd like to point out it has now been 6 years since the last update
sp013 chapter 8 . 1/16/2018
no offence but you're saying 16 and 17 call out for their parents when injured I've never seen anyone over the age of 10 do this. I cracked my head open and the age of 10 and I just walked home calmly with my jumper to my head and said I needed to go to the hospital. For goodness sake I burnt my arm when I was 7 and my mum says I terrified her because she came downstairs to see me running my arm under cold water. This wasn't a small burn either btw it was a pot full of boiling water from me making boiled eggs . Ten years on I still have a massive scar on half my point is at no point did I cry out for my mum and I doubt most 11 year olds would
Emma chapter 14 . 1/1/2018
update pleaaaaaseeee
Lostpharoah chapter 11 . 10/23/2017
We are coming up on six years, but I'm not giving up. This is such an incredible tale...I hope that you'll find the time and energy to continue it soon!
Dani chapter 14 . 10/14/2017
PLEASSEEE update... i love this story.
paula chapter 3 . 9/29/2017
godstorybutdisturbing thankgodforsnape
ADemonInATeacup chapter 14 . 9/25/2017
AAAAAAAAAAH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AND ITS SUCH A GOOD IDEA (Getting close to 5 years since the last update now)!
paula chapter 6 . 9/21/2017
brilliantlysadstory
Wow chapter 14 . 9/10/2017
"Will not take 6 years to come out..."
Was that a joke?
Blissful-Artist chapter 14 . 8/21/2017
Oh please this story can't stay like this... I love it!
2,103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »