Reviews for Eight Ways from Sunday
flying alien chapter 43 . 9/30/2006
YAY everything is perfect.. much better ending than my stories.
flying alien chapter 40 . 9/30/2006
god i missed this story. i knew some won had to die... i was kinda hoping it would be charolette too, i know i'm horible, but it's very well played on your part
flying alien chapter 39 . 9/30/2006
sorry i've been off line so long.. i didn't forget about you, i was just delayed.
Malonami chapter 43 . 6/4/2006
wow...that was long! but it was the first buffy/x-men that wasnt too stuped to was verry but good.i never really like ocs but i fell for so sad about thats a first for me.
Carree chapter 43 . 1/23/2006
*hugs* thanks...but i only gave as good a review as you gave me a story to review for...did that make any sence to you? ah well, i'm pretty sure you get waht i mean by it. i loved the way you showed Andrew's character in this chapter, simply perfect. i'm gonna miss this story. i'll see you in another story.
seirra chapter 42 . 1/9/2006
this was awesome and yay xander has 2 eyes ago lol i also liked your coupling for this. good job !
seirra chapter 25 . 1/8/2006
OMG this is wicked awesome i like just spent more then an hour reading this and didn't even get up to the latest chapter yet e
Hellmouth2 chapter 42 . 1/1/2006
well awesome as usual, man now I'M sleepy, u just had to write that didn't u! *pouts* a well...OH! HAPPY NEW YEAR! just remembered that...rn't i smooth? well update the last last chapter soon please, i wanna see how it ends.
Carree chapter 41 . 11/14/2005
almost over huh? wow...feels like just yesterday i started reading it...ah well, i'm glad it's ending, i wanna see the tie ups but i'm also sad that i wont have this story to look forward to soon, ah well...wat can u do? i can't wait for the update!
Bubbles chapter 5 . 11/14/2005
Southern people are not evil!
Canis187 chapter 40 . 10/16/2005
Good story, give it 3.5 ut of 5.

The plot is great, and the O/C's are well developed and only add to the story, not detract. The other side of the Original Character Coin is that some of the x-men/buffy characters do fall a bit off the mark. This IS just my opinion and you know the saying about opinons and hiney-holes.

Your plot is well developed and reads like it came straight out of a buffy script (thats a compliment, Joss is a god).

My biggest peeve about the story is the spelling/grammer. At some points it makes the story hard to read, especially when the typo-monster strikes during dialog. Fortunately I have read enough books/stories to fill in the blanks from my own imagination so I can just jump over most of the typos. I feel that most of the mistakes could be corrected with a good run through by Microsoft word with spell check and Grammer Check turned on. While the mistakes do get annoying, they are FAR from the worst I have seen and dont make the story unreadable at all. I have to ask, is english a second language? That isn't an insult! not meant to be in any way! Its just a lot of the small errors I have seen are commonly made by people trying to translate (English IS the hardest language to learn and to translate into). Now if you have read this far into my review here I hope you still have an open mind about me, in my defense i have read all 40 chapters!

In the final tally I would recomend this story to my friends. While it does fall short of the brilliance of some of the great fanfics such as "Dawn Summers: Marine" the original characters and fun plot leave me anxiously awaiting the 'Exciting Conclusion'!

I really do enjoy your story so far and i will be looking up your other stories. I fuly expect them to be as well written as this one. I might have been a bit harsh in my review, but that is only because I have read MANY MANY MANY stories and I see the potential for you to become one of the best authors out there! I rarely respond to most of the stories i read and I have probably only given about 3 reviews out of the hundreds, if not thousands, of stories I have read. I hope you keep up the good work, and UPDATE MORE OFTEN! lol
JitterBug chapter 40 . 8/20/2005
im hating u so much for stoping. MORE!(please)
Carree chapter 40 . 8/11/2005
awsome chapter, update again soon, sorry for the short-ness of this review but it's late an i gotta work tomorrow..yeah i got nothing other than a YAY! U UPDATED!dance thig that doesn't involve moveing from my chair at the computer...anyway...lol, update soon
Aaron chapter 40 . 8/11/2005
i like this story so far, i'm a big buffy fan as well as an x-men fan in all it's forms, comics, and cartoons. i love to see how Buffy and the Scooby gang 2.0 go against these guys, this is great so far, it's going to be some knockdown dragout fights. i feel sorry for Dana, she's going to really hurt when it's all over Charlotte died saving her, how can you deal with that? and Faith is being played over her jealously of Buffy, when she's a slayer all her own. the fights will be wild. keep it up for this last chapter
spk chapter 39 . 8/2/2005
Very cool story. I like the love stories thrown in. Definitely interested to see how the fighting goes. :)