Reviews for Mark The Earth With Ruin
Shadow Phenix chapter 15 . 7/18/2007
Excellent story! I read it ages ago when you wre first writing, and it's still one of the best Pirates stories out there.

Hope you'll consider delving into the fandom again.
Sandra S chapter 15 . 1/7/2007
And an equally exellent sequel.
sparrowCat chapter 15 . 9/5/2006
i luv that ending!
CaribbeanMouse chapter 15 . 6/10/2006
You amaze me, I'll just say that much.

I loved Wait for No Man, and thought I wouldn't read a Pirates fanfic better than that. Of course, I was wrong, as usual. . Outdid yourself.
someone chapter 15 . 11/23/2005
Dumb ending. Good story but.
shinyi chapter 15 . 10/29/2005
just finished reading both 'wait for no man' and this, all in a week (: loved the ending, very satisfactory, nice twist. and all in all i really like the way you write. great job (:
Rogue-Pirate chapter 15 . 9/4/2005
WOW...OH MY CHRIST! Sorry, excuse the language but that was bloody brilliant! Do'u Know, there was a part of your story, I believe it was Chapter 13, that sounded so much like something Hunter S. Thompson could have written in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, or one of his other stories. It really brought a smile to my face. And the ending, having a modern day ending didn't ruin the story at all, in fact it enhanced it somewhat. Well done, that could have gone either way, but you made it successful. I especially liked the fact Maman was there keeping Annie at bay!

So with all the praise that comes to mind at the moment I'll be heading off, unfortuanately, real life calls and I have work in the morning, Damnit! The sooner I go back to Uni the better...at least I can bum around there without guilt...because thats all students do right...bum around and drink, oh and watch Neighbours...but the last thing is for UK students only I believe. Right, now that I have successfully managed to type up everything that is going through my Nogin Im going...to...go...

Ta for the story luv

Rogue-Pirate.
Rogue-Pirate chapter 13 . 9/4/2005
I normally dont do this, especially on stories already completed, I usually wait to the end. But I just had to say that, I loved Jack's little speach on the importaance of The's. Will Smith indead...Very funny.

Anyhoo back to the story, I'll review again at the end of Chapter 15.

Rogue-Pirate
NikiH chapter 15 . 6/8/2005
Well, I know it's been ages since I last reviewed this story, but I'm afraid I got myself terribly behind with my reading and for awhile I quit altogether.

But I'm back now and must say that this was one of the best endings I've ever read to a fic. Excellent job, the nice little twist at the very end was just a brilliant idea. :)
PortofSeas chapter 15 . 1/17/2005
Brilliant, it's very good. Takes away from the original PotC universe a lot, but you did a good job with the transition. I suggest you go ahead and make up your own pirate story and apply this to it, with of course a few prequals (Like Wait FOr No Man). Something like this definitely deserves more detail and to rise above the genre of fanfiction. You go!
Catmint chapter 15 . 8/14/2004
Wow! Great sequel! Major twist at the end!
orange crush chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
i've probably reviewed this before, but... i re-read it today for the pleasure of a ripping tale. it's amazing. i think, by far the best thing i have EVER read on this site- perhaps the best story i've ever read in fanfiction itself. you are a gifted writer, and i hope you're getting paid for your prose somewhere.

and p.s. yours is the best, the finest, the cleverest jack of all the jacks. damn fine storytelling.
Catmint chapter 7 . 6/5/2004
Another great chapter. *beams*
Catmint chapter 6 . 6/5/2004
Go Anamaria! I knew she couldn't be dead!

Talk about the plot thickening! This is great stuff!
Catmint chapter 5 . 6/5/2004
Another really good chapter!