Reviews for Love, War, and Daria Morgendorffer
sakura5tar chapter 7 . 6/21/2005
AW That was a really sweet story. You did a really good job writing it. Some chapters back when she was about to tell her parents i felt knotts in my stomac! {God please don't let me ever go through that!}
divinerosekeeper chapter 7 . 5/19/2005
good place to end that was enjoyable
PiXie chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
i love your story, its so happy, you definitely need to write a sequel just to bring closure to everyone now going crazy writing their own outcomes to it. *two thumbs up*
Nagini chapter 7 . 2/3/2005
aw, how sweet and fluffy. i loved it.
hope chapter 7 . 11/10/2004
that was really good! for once a story with a happy ending!
QWQ chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Hey, this is the best "Daria gets pregnant" story Ive ever read! It was great, and even though the plot has been very used, you could handle it very very well, it wasnt boring at all! I just loved it! Come on! you should continue until the baby is born!...or maybe a secuel! And for all the people who says that Daria wouldnt drink...oh, well, the story portrays something that *wouldve have happened*, and it couldve if she had gone to Trents after that. Anyway, great, great job! And as a Daria fan, im really hard to please! lol!
dunno what happen chapter 7 . 5/8/2004
*Sniff,Sniff* That was a great story!I really liked it!
pretty moon kitty chapter 7 . 4/9/2004
This is a very entertaining story. Great job!
There were a few words that looked like they had been spell checked and taken out of context, though. It wasn't too distracting, just something I noticed a few times while reading your fic.
Again, great story!
Launigsiae chapter 7 . 3/15/2004
There will be a sequel, right?
diana chapter 7 . 3/11/2004
this is maybe the most beautiful story ive ever read... i never saw Daria that way yo describe her. its just amazing, where you got that inspiration?
this story got me... daria is my idol because of her sarcasm and intelligence (and maybe how she keep her feelings). You never expect how shes going to react and how much love she had for trent. i hope you write many more like this.
its almost perfect... Daria in a romantic story, at her way.
atte: diana
PD. maybe you could write me some day, i have some ideas for a story.
M.B. Jones chapter 7 . 3/1/2004
It can't be over! Please continue until the baby's born!
jewlz5552 chapter 7 . 2/25/2004
You mean it's over? You should have kept it going until the baby is born. I have been waiting forever. PLEASSE write a follow up!
BatteredChild chapter 7 . 2/23/2004
It was good, could have been longer though, and it would have been good if you had kept it going til the baby was born.
jewlz555 chapter 7 . 2/22/2004
THis is so sweet! I have been checking for updates all the time! UPDATE SOON OR I WILL GO CRAZY! lol
Jules
M.B. Jones chapter 6 . 2/15/2004
Yay! I hope Daria says yes. I love your story and hope you update soon!
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »