Reviews for Love, War, and Daria Morgendorffer
Launigsiae chapter 6 . 1/31/2004
Keep writing, I hope she accepts
Lexa Pendragon chapter 6 . 1/28/2004
omg so suspenseful! please update soon or i will be forced to bug you and bug you and bug you. thank you.
poetrychik chapter 6 . 1/22/2004
I'm loving this story! I really hope that you update it soon! Please don't leave me hanging.
sailorumbriel chapter 3 . 1/13/2004
cool story!
sailorumbriel chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
cool story! Update soon please! *gives puppy face*
gRaCiEeLiZaBeTh chapter 6 . 1/7/2004
i love it! update soon! plz don't leave me hanging!
PJPrincess chapter 6 . 1/4/2004
Not. Fair. UPDATE. I want to know what she says. If she says no, I'll marry Trent. I'm not carrying you're child, let alone pregnant, but I'll marry you anyway!
Pfft. Ignore that rant above. Anyway, this story is great. I like it a lot, and it's interesting to read. I do want to know how it ends. Keep up the good work!
BatteredChild chapter 6 . 1/3/2004
That's not fair, you have to hurry up and update, please
Prophetess Of Hearts chapter 5 . 11/13/2003
*beams happily* more please!
Revul Ylloh chapter 5 . 10/28/2003
Dood... I'm like, in love with this fic! When are you gonna update? I want more, NOW! Pwease?
Daughter of the Fog chapter 5 . 10/21/2003
wonderful story, I love TrentDaria _

ooh *squeal* its so romantic (kinda) I can't wait to see what happens
mooserenegade chapter 5 . 10/19/2003
Wow I'm addicted to this story! Please keep writing! However, I don't think Daria would drink and get pregnant like that. But anyway, I really like it! :)
BabyXtreme chapter 5 . 10/16/2003
What can I say? I'm hooked! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Benji's Riot Gurl chapter 5 . 10/16/2003
Good chapter! I can't imagine Jake saying the things he said, but I can imagine him saying "Oh!" when Helen goes to bed early. :) lol! Well, I see that Tom is happy. lol! j/k. I never liked Tom, so I'm glad that happened. Tom kinda ruined the show. It started getting crappy once he and Daria went out. Anyways, please continue!
pitaqueen chapter 5 . 10/15/2003
Great update! I can't wait to see if Trent really pulls thrpugh for Daria, and if Helen and Jake really do support her.. Also is Quinn up to some evil plot? Please update soon! This was a great chapter and I can't wait to see where you are taking this.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »