Reviews for Love, War, and Daria Morgendorffer
Tananda chapter 4 . 10/6/2003
You know, I used to make jokes about Trent/Daria/Tom stories like this. I said there was no way to make it work. Congratulations. You've proved me wrong.
Janice C. Vasquez chapter 4 . 10/6/2003
Yo. I've been reading this ever since the beginning, but due to computer trouble whenever i tried to bring up a new window(such as reviewing a story) I haven't been able to. I just wanted to tell you that I like this story a lot and I greatly hope that you choose to finish it. Can't wait for Quinn to tell Tom...dun dun dun...

bye.
Daria mania chapter 4 . 10/5/2003
very good! I like it plz update

DM
aix3 chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Good but what the heck Daria wouldn't get pregnant, and she definetly wouldn't drink
Benji's Riot Gurl chapter 4 . 10/5/2003
Uh oh! Quinn is going to twist the story and Daria will be in deeper shit that she already is! Anyways, good chapter! Please continue!
Motet chapter 4 . 10/5/2003
i really like this story so please continue
mari chapter 3 . 10/4/2003
BRAVO BRAVO
Ryoko-Masaki1 too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 9/30/2003
AH EVIL CLIFFHANGERS! WHY AGH I CAN'T STAND IT QUIT DOING THIS TO ME! HURRY UP AND WRITE MORE PLEASE I BEG OF U!(gets down on knees) PLEASE!
Ryony chapter 3 . 9/30/2003
This is a good story. Please update soon.
Afrigurl0521 chapter 3 . 9/30/2003
This is one of the best scenarios i've ever read. continue the good work. I love Daria and Tom 2gether, but cant wait to see what happens b/w DariaTrent. Update soon pls.
pitaqueen chapter 3 . 9/29/2003
This was a great chapter! You have to update soon! You can't leave us hanging with this clifhanger for ever!
Benji's Riot Gurl too lazy to login chapter 3 . 9/28/2003
Oh my goodness. I wonder what Helen will say! I want to say that this is a good fic and you kept them all in character, especially Jake! Please please please continue!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »