Reviews for Love, War, and Daria Morgendorffer
t.A.T.u-fan chapter 3 . 9/28/2003
please update soon.
Bethany chapter 2 . 9/26/2003
It was good but there were a few spelling errors maybe by typing to fast, otherwise i was hooked on the story because i love Daria,,I am looking forward to the next chapter.
gummie-bare chapter 2 . 9/26/2003
that was great... i cant wait until the next chapter. i thought that you captured that mood very well, and i was holding my breath to find out what would happen next! well done!
Pisces Princess chapter 2 . 9/25/2003
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! Please? I want to see how Tom and the elder Morgandorffers act.
pitaqueen chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
PLEASE UPDATE!

This is a great stroy... You are giving a whole new spin on this... You have great ideas... please update soon
The Dark Lord chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
WOW but trent is the best he wouldent screw up like that
Kar chapter 2 . 9/18/2003
So far so good- especially the questions at the end. Just why WOULDN'T Tom leave her after receiving that news?
lil chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
exciting please update
Dillon chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Heh, odd. Interesting. I'm rather intrigued to see where this is going.

Dil
Benji's Riot Gurl chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
I like the story, but I'll say that Daria was a little out of character. Not by getting pregnant (I've mad eher pregnant myself), but Daria DOESN'T cry. I promise you, she doesn't. I understand that it is hard to keep her in character, and for the most part, you did a pretty good job. So please continue this and I look forward to reading the next chapter! :)
Lissy doll chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
twisted plot ya got there...please write more soon I can't wait to see how everyone reacts.
Lissy doll chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Sugar Blossom2 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Interesting scenario! Can't wait to see where this goes! :
Euterpe chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
A bit cliched, but well written, and I'm a Daria/Trent shipper all the way, so I personally can't wait to see where this goes!
tatu-fan chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
so far so good. write more.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »