Reviews for Another Look
Chemins chapter 4 . 10/8/2003
Arg...you know, you can update this whenever... preferrably today...right now, etc...
KsandraMallan chapter 4 . 9/22/2003
i have decided to become a regular reviewer... All right big lizard, eat those nasty spiders! Mwahahaha! DIE spiders! Well, i really love it, keep up the Aragorn-torture!
estelcontar chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
I like where your story is going exactly because we have a strong Aragorn, that does not need saving.

Yes Gandalf said that about him, and here is what Legolas said:

"In that hour I looked on Aragorn and thought how great and terrible a Lord he might have become in the strength of his will, had he taken the Ring to himself. Not for naught does Mordor fear him. But nobler is his spirit than the understanding of Sauron; for is he not of the children of Luthien?"

Does that sound like somebody who needs a baby sister? No it doesnt. Though Im pretty sure Ellandan and Elrohir followed him through the Paths and to the Black Gates just to make sure that nothing happened to him! But that was simply because they needed to reassure themselves!
Oracle chapter 4 . 9/18/2003
Yay! cool creature! I was mildly dissapointed by Legolases absense, so you'd best make a good excuse for his not being there. Anyways, I eagerly await the next update!
dshael chapter 4 . 9/18/2003
Poor Aragorn! Four chapters and still stuck in the same patch of woods. Lol.
rose chapter 4 . 9/18/2003
awe, no leggy in that chapter. but still good nonetheless.
leggylover03 chapter 4 . 9/18/2003
Well where is he? He needs to save poor Estel or at least be there and watch him suffer LOL.

Now UPDATE SOON! please
leggylover03 chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
LOVEs all of it! WOO HOO! WHere is everyone else? Where is Legolas? Make him suffer then send someone to pick up his mauled body
Chemins chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
Aww, man! Cliffhanger! ...urg...dangit...

UPDATE SOON!

And please continue this fabulous writing!
dshael chapter 3 . 9/14/2003
One: Do you know your chapters got mixed up? Better check that.

Two: I love it when Aragorn fights dirty. Poking eyes out and pulling antennas... You go! Also, I enjoyed the fact that he knows what's happening to his body and mind and can control it. Willpower, baby!

Three: R. The extremely rare and elusive Eugenides. Possibly now extinct. If ever I find one, I will certainly tie her to a keyboard and... encourage... her to use it. Yes, I miss that story.

Hey, you're trying to distract me, aren't you?

Four: There's just something about Strider and falling rocks, right? Reminds me of Moria in movieverse. :) Seriously, I like where you're going with this story. I get tired of Aragorn the damsel too. He was never presented in book or movie as anything less than amazing when it comes to fighting and survival skills, yet in so many fanfics the authors won't even let him be competent. I mean, come on! This is the King of Men! He didn't earn that crown just because of who his distant ancestor was.

Five: I like the way you mix movieverse and bookverse... Just means you get the best of both, right? And if you read fanfiction, I don't think its possible not to be influenced by it. That's not a bad thing necessarily. Some writers end up rewriting stale ideas until they're boring.. but some, like you, manage to build on what comes before you. Its called progress. :)

And that's the most you'll ever get out of me.
KsandraMallan chapter 3 . 9/14/2003
Hey, I like this one! Finally someone who thinks that Legolas doesn't deserve all the "action" *evil smirk* Keep updating, make Legolas find his friend after the poison takes effect...
estelcontar chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
Thats exactly my point. Aragorn isnt and never was a wimp, as hes shown to be in so many fan fictions. The was the best swordsman of his age (elves included) and the best tracker too. He was totally capable of taking care of himself and of others in th wild.

I love your Aragorn! Cant wait for chapter 3
leggylover03 chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
Keep going and all Estel pain and angst is good!
Chemins chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
Man, keep up this great story! MORE MORE MORE! Good job, once again. Keep up the excellent work!
mbali chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
alright! this seems really great. i like the way you had aragorn describe legolas-it is how i imagine him as a fictional character. keep it up