Reviews for Intruder Alert 3: Transition
Elijah Jaimee chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
I love this story ) one of my favorites ) please have a continuation on this story coz i'm looking forward to it )
Litschi chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
GODS, that so depressing and soo sad to read it, but it's so good and well damned written!
Such so GREAT and Awsome!
But also soo sad! Dilly is hurt and it hurts the reader too just by reading it *sniff*!
Why?
Why, didn't he tell her?
Perhaps she wouldn't have left, if she knows the truth...
thepinkmartini chapter 10 . 4/27/2008
I almost cried! This series is so nice!
Shiba Ayame chapter 10 . 9/5/2007
I though tI'd wait for being done thw whole trilogy to review the fics... and I thin it was worth it.

I absolutely love the story. I cried (more than once) over the course off all of it. And I was bawling at the end... I bet I wasn't the only one to say "No, Hitomi, why didn't you just stay?" I was hysterical, almost. But that's a sight of a fabulous fic.

This was very addicting. Keep writing.
AmbivalentAngyl chapter 9 . 8/9/2007
You can't you're not allowed. *sniff*
AmbivalentAngyl chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
*squeal* YAY!
Cheska chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
Wow this is such a fucked up story. I'm in agony at all the drama that's going on around Hitomi. I hope everything gets settled soon that Hitomi and Dilandau can at least be friends again. I miss the time they were so friendly with one another - and then one to two mishaps changes it all. However, I am REALLY frustrated with how stupid Hitomi can be - she won't even give him the benefit of the doubt! I really don't think that's in her true personality, at least the Hitomi from the series. She's still a twit, and her character absolutely aggravates me! I hope she gets her head out of her ass soon, and talks to Dilandau again.
Renleek chapter 10 . 6/13/2006
Aww that was so utterly beautiful and painful! My chest kept constricting! Gosh I hope they have a happy ending because they damn well deserve it! Poor Dilly!
Renleek chapter 9 . 6/13/2006
*W*H*O*A! Now THAT was bloody I-N-T-E-N-S-E! You knocked the wind right OUT of me...**disoriented and breathless**

That was GORGEOUS! Lemme tell you that if I had Dilandau talking to me like that and feeling those emotions for me, TRUST me that I would never take that darn bus out, I'd gladly tumble into oblivion with him and hurt him and myself in the process:X... yes, I'm selfish! So what? We're talking about Dilly-sama!

But really, what amazing beauty and how human you kept the characters in their reactions... in all honesty, I would have probably felt the same way Hitomi did and that would be to protect and strengthen Dilly-sama~!
c'fay chapter 10 . 2/23/2005
this is the most beautifull story i've read yet, i promise .
Rabsi-Babsy chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
hey hurry up on updateing that intruder alert 4! hurry up! i need to read tht story and i dont have all life ! so hurry up u can do it now just get of ur ass... and get on to the computer... turn it on... go to microsoft word or word perfect or which ever one u have... and start writing and finishing up the story.! thnxs

Wondergirl Rabs
Rabsi-Babsy chapter 8 . 9/8/2004
hey get off ur lazy butt and put up intruder alert 4! get up u lazy as comon! u can do it! ive been waiting for intruder alert for who nos how long so right and update now!

W rabs
missy45654 chapter 10 . 8/27/2004
Hey I really liked this story! It was great. So now I'm wondering when are you going to post IA:4? I hope you do soon because I would hate to see such a greaat story end like this.
bittersweet partings chapter 10 . 8/21/2004
this was by far the best DH fic ive ever read. its just so sad ending this way...could you think of writing an epilogue or something?
theevilqueenoflegopeople chapter 10 . 8/2/2004
this was the best d/h fic i've read *snif* its so sweet it made me cry *snif*