Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Ruby Conspiracy
Lijahlover chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
ek. i love this fic! im so happy about the holly artemis flirty thing. anywhay this is an awesome fanfic. please update soon
Aiko chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
Write more, write more! This is fantastic! I love it!
EvilSpirit chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
~*pretends to look shocked*~ Theres a review song? How come I don't know that! Anywayz great story! you said Holly waz over 80! YAH! Please continue!
dolphin834 chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
there's a review song? i HAVE got to here that one! :) it's a nice story...seems like it really does have a it going to be a long fic? i hope it is coz it's really coming along nicely! i suppose it would be A/H, right? it's really interesting and i would like to write more on how magnificent your fic is but every one is in here every 5 mins nagging me to sleep! so i guess i'll just have to wait for your next update to know more...:
The CheezHead chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
HMM. Interesting. I really like it! Plz update SOON!
slime frog chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
DO you know how much I love this story? DO you? It's wonderfully amazing. I love it. I liked the x-ray vision bit especially... get more up soon! I love that your chapters are so long... so much to read... *happy sigh*
lutefa chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
yeah ur opinion is shared with me too.i don't like short chapters with authors who if u write long chapters like this story then i can understand if it takes awhile to update but anyhow please post ASAP!thank ya!
Ever chapter 2 . 9/13/2003

I like your story a lot! Continue! XX
Jinnie chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
This is SUCH a cool as story! I love it! I don't think I can give you any advice, not right now, but keep on it!
Somewei chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
Great job once again! I'm excited to see what happens in America and what happens between Holly/Artemis!

The Violist chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
if you don't update I will hunt you down and beat you over the head with a diamond spatula. Also... I detect some H/A shipping... oh well, the characters aren't OOC, so it's all well and good.
The Violist chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
SQUE! *boggle eyes* its so god! rotflmao *rolls around clutching sides*
butterflybabe515 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
I like this. Please continue soon.
QueenTigris chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Beautiful! I love the way you are going with this, please, do update soon. Well written, wonderful description, I would love to see more.

Lessa3 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
AH! This is so majorly amazing! True, the title needs a little work, but this is so great. I'm supposed to be doing my Trig homework, but I'm sitting here hoping you put up the new chapter like, now!

Still, this is really good so far. Artemis is just so...cute! *Gives a little girlish squeal, then frowns* I did not just do that. Anyway, if Artemis heard me call him cute, he'd probably find the most dignified way to dismember me.

And the characters are fairly in character. Yes, Arty seems too hormoone driven, but you said he would be, so it is perfectly okay. And it makes things so much more interesting. PLEASE, update soon!
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »