Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Ruby Conspiracy
Trinity Day chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
It's a *very* interesting story so far and I'm looking forward to more.
Lijahlover chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
ek. i love this fic! im so happy about the holly artemis flirty thing. anywhay this is an awesome fanfic. please update soon
Aiko chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
Write more, write more! This is fantastic! I love it!
EvilSpirit chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
~*pretends to look shocked*~ Theres a review song? How come I don't know that! Anywayz great story! you said Holly waz over 80! YAH! Please continue!
dolphin834 chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
there's a review song? i HAVE got to here that one! :) it's a nice story...seems like it really does have a plot...is it going to be a long fic? i hope it is coz it's really coming along nicely! i suppose it would be A/H, right? it's really interesting and i would like to write more on how magnificent your fic is but every one is in here every 5 mins nagging me to sleep! so i guess i'll just have to wait for your next update to know more...:
The CheezHead chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
HMM. Interesting. I really like it! Plz update SOON!
slime frog chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
DO you know how much I love this story? DO you? It's wonderfully amazing. I love it. I liked the x-ray vision bit especially... get more up soon! I love that your chapters are so long... so much to read... *happy sigh*
lutefa chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
yeah ur opinion is shared with me too.i don't like short chapters with authors who if u write long chapters like this story then i can understand if it takes awhile to update but anyhow please post ASAP!thank ya!
Ever chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
Review.

I like your story a lot! Continue! XX
Jinnie chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
This is SUCH a cool as story! I love it! I don't think I can give you any advice, not right now, but keep on it!
Somewei chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
Great job once again! I'm excited to see what happens in America and what happens between Holly/Artemis!

...::~*Somewei*~::..
The Violist chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
if you don't update I will hunt you down and beat you over the head with a diamond spatula. Also... I detect some H/A shipping... oh well, the characters aren't OOC, so it's all well and good.
The Violist chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
SQUE! *boggle eyes* its so god! rotflmao *rolls around clutching sides*
butterflybabe515 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
I like this. Please continue soon.
QueenTigris chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Beautiful! I love the way you are going with this, please, do update soon. Well written, wonderful description, I would love to see more.

~QueenTigris~