Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Ruby Conspiracy
Lessa3 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
AH! This is so majorly amazing! True, the title needs a little work, but this is so great. I'm supposed to be doing my Trig homework, but I'm sitting here hoping you put up the new chapter like, now!

Still, this is really good so far. Artemis is just so...cute! *Gives a little girlish squeal, then frowns* I did not just do that. Anyway, if Artemis heard me call him cute, he'd probably find the most dignified way to dismember me.

And the characters are fairly in character. Yes, Arty seems too hormoone driven, but you said he would be, so it is perfectly okay. And it makes things so much more interesting. PLEASE, update soon!
Saturn Angel1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Very good and keep it up. I love it I hope u have loads more chapters in ur comp! lol
Aiko chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Yes! This is awesome! Write more, write more! I like how the whole punch-in-the-nose-thingymaflubber triggered his memories. That was funny. :0) Your style is remarkably clear and similar to Mr. Colfer's. Thank you for posting this; it is incredibly enjoyable. Please update soon!
Ladeda chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Good...very good. Keep going I want to see what happens!

Bye,

Ladeda :)
kelaal chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
lol! I like it! XD that D'arvit thing was so funny.. 'd'arvit, whatever that meant'... lol. anyay, UPDATE QUICK!
The CheezHead chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
AH! There's no button to go to the next chapter!NO!Plz update soon!

You might want to tone the horomone thing down a little. :)
Caspian RAider chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Hey, that's really imaginative! I likes. I really really likes.
Ever chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
O My God I Like A Lot. VERY enjoyable, I actually laughed (hahahahaha) at the jokes. Especially D'Arvit. Hm as far as critisms go, maybe tone done the hormone thing a little?

:) That's my opinion anyway. Other than that, ,ROCK ON! UPDATE!
lutefa chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
please continue!

oh crapola(yes i have weird words like purttieful and nastified)he regained'em and Opal no matter before or after prison was and is and always will be a first dance huh?and hormones to boot?eggh.i feel sorry for god i havn't had hormones yet!WOHO! but anyway i liked it.
Somewei chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
oh, that's good! Update this story please! I just love Holly/Artemis fanfics!

...::~*Somewei*~::...