Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Ruby Conspiracy
Lady Zarobiti chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
You could give it a disguised name- even something as simple as Natures Revenge. I know that it sucks but still- stuff like that.
Lady Zarobiti chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Are you sure you're earlier name wasn't Eoin Colfer? Awesome job!
ngneer chapter 8 . 7/30/2007
The story is great and the H/A sub-plot is well done. It certainly begs for a conclusion. ...Like the others, I would hope it will be finished...please?
nonyobiz chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
YOU ARE AWESOMENESS ITSELF!
misstee793 chapter 8 . 6/21/2007
Since this story hasn't been updated since '05, I'm guessing it has been abandoned. This saddens me greatly, because it's really well written, and I would love to see how it turns out. Who knows. Maybe this one little review will jolt you back to reality and you'll decide to write chapter 9, but it's unlikely. A girl can dream, right? :) *sigh* If you have any intention of continuing to update this, please tell me! I would love to know.
me chapter 8 . 12/10/2006
ok, this is good, but u know that whole thing with the "i want to finsh before opal deception comes out" kinda didnt happen, r u ever going to finish it?
Jane Doe 616 chapter 4 . 10/23/2006
luv da story keep up da good work
hollieshort chapter 8 . 10/23/2006
I already read the Opal deception, but I REALLY REALLY wish you'd finish this story! E-mail me back if you have time.
radiobeans chapter 8 . 10/1/2006
Damnit! No updates! ;_; And was this named before the book actually came out? Cause that's creepy.

Can we get rid of Katie and have Artemis with Holly again? Pweez? ;_;

Oh well. Thanks for writing anyway.

kaori!
violent darlings chapter 8 . 4/18/2006
Please update. This was good, but are Holly and Artemis going to hook up again? It's just I find it difficult to believe it was the only potion that made Holly kiss him. She had to have some underlying feelings for him first...
Queen of Anonymity chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I think that you've probably given up writing this one, but if you ever decide to write more, please update!
sapphire angel rose chapter 8 . 9/18/2005
this is an awsome story so far. i was wondering is it finished & if it isn't when is the next chappie up
The Anonymous One chapter 8 . 9/9/2005
Okay, Please update. I've been checking your story for updates at least every other day since I first read it. And it would be really nice if I was rewarded. Please? *puppy eyes*
mimibunni chapter 8 . 9/2/2005
Hello. Really liked this chapter. Sorry, but I would really like for Artemis and Holly to get together, or at least Artemis and Katie. Sorry. Am I weird? I want Artemis to get some action. Well I like your writing, the spelling and grammer is pretty good, and you have a good plot. Bye!
The Anonymous One chapter 8 . 8/21/2005
It would really be nice if you updated. It's a great story! I want to read more.
172 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »