Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Ruby Conspiracy
Saras angle chapter 8 . 7/24/2005
go to to see when opal deception comes out. any way, awsome story.
Emma chapter 8 . 6/25/2005
please could you finish it, because it is very very(recurring) good!
anon chapter 8 . 6/25/2005
That is very good, the characterisation is fine.

Are you going to write the rest? (please do)

I don't think Colfer will ever write a romance bewteen Holly and Artemis, there haven't been any hints except for good friendhsip at the end of Opal Deception but it is always fun to dream. :P

Some of the parts with speech became confusing to read, which was the idea but I personally feel it may have made it slightly too slow.

Still hilareous.

Please excuse my spelling I am ill and not thinking straight.
Kaye the Fowl Fan chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
This is the best fan fiction I have read so far! I absolutley love the concept of Artemis at a dance! I myself have experimented with it!
ShadowMagick chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
They totally have to get back together! It totally sucks that Holly's being all bitchy and pretending not to love...er "like" him anymore...she didn't hear that... anyway, keep writing!
Natasha chapter 8 . 6/3/2005
Great "romance" between Arty and Holly (No more of that , Arty's MINE * angry eyes*)But please *smiles sweetly*update
Natasha chapter 8 . 6/2/2005
Very original. I like it. Update please
Drizzt chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
Hi. I really love this story. Quick, funny, and not nearly as much OOC as many other fan fics tend to be. I only have one negative/humorous remark: In chap 4, you gave Holly an Adams Apple. I sincerly hope that she hasn't got one, otherwise our little Artemis is heading for an ugly surprise ;)

Anyway, keepup te good work.
shadowcat15 chapter 8 . 5/19/2005
Some of this is slightly confusing, but that's really the only complaint I have. I think you're doing fine with the characterzations.
aperfectattitude chapter 8 . 5/1/2005
This is an excellent story and one of the best I've ever read. Please update soon, I can't wait to see what happens. I hope Artemis and Holly get back together (if they could ever have been considered together), as I am a fan of that pairing, and you managed to get it to work perfectly earlier. Anyway please update soon.
Eva Evans chapter 8 . 4/16/2005
Please Update! I liked it, but i hate Katie! Seriously, i think you should kill her off or something! Anyway, i will keep up with this anyway, that is if you update!
olivia stevens chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
OMG! This is so good! You are a genius! And only after the firtst chappie, lol...

I have to finish up my homework, but be sure that I will be back!

-Emmi

PS: Originality... That's a new concept... :)

I'm lovin' it!
BeatlesLover chapter 8 . 4/10/2005
WOW! this is a hell of a good fic, man. i'd just wish you'd update soon...

there were a couple things i found quite amusing:

1. Juliet's "wrestling code"

2. "Calfy" instead of Foaly

...and other things i'm too lazy to type about.

anyway, keep up the good work! please update soon!
nnnnnnnnnnnn chapter 8 . 4/9/2005
you so maded it an arty holly fixs but than changed t...you should get the plot going more...and updae very soon...
TheBlackCoyote chapter 3 . 4/8/2005