Reviews for Promises Unkept
Witch08 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
This is good! Please update!
Hieiforever chapter 3 . 11/17/2006
*laughs* i just started reading this and i love it! max and rei are definatly one of my favorite pairing. *biggest smile* update soon arigatou
Mediscout chapter 3 . 6/12/2005
Mimi: -sniffle- Poor Ray! I know how you feel...-softly- one of my friends comitted suicide..The sad thing is, I never got to tell them how much I loved them...-weakly smiles- please update...I want to see if Ray tells Max his feelings...-tears- Please? For my friend Carol?...
Chishio Ame chapter 3 . 3/5/2005
ok i dont really like this pairing im a firm beliver in kai/rei and max/tyson but its ur fic so u might as well update it
LilAznSp0nge chapter 3 . 2/8/2005
aww... how sad...
China Dolly chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
wow that's a very touching story. great job!

I can't wait for the next chapter!
celestialgoddess13 chapter 3 . 6/8/2004
Wow, that was very touching and I would love to read more; the way you portray Max's emotions is painfully beautiful and I hope you will update this very soon. ja!

~~celestialgoddess~~
SilveryKitsune chapter 3 . 11/24/2003
Oh! My fave pairing I love it, and it has so much details to why Max is like this Good job!

Kyoko: Very fluffy with Rei and Max

Silver: Hey! That's my line!

Kyoko: ::sweatdrop::

Silver: Excellente! i hope you finish this soon
cHiBiBaByStAr chapter 3 . 9/26/2003
this story is good! so yes, please update soon.
Wooden Ears chapter 3 . 9/24/2003
I love this fic so much at first i was afraid it would be a Tyson/Max or Kai/Max but the story was so good i didn't care... but now i know its a Rei/Max... *drools* (actions speak louder than words... even if "drools" is a word)

PLEASE UPDATE SON!

Loves Ya Muches

~Kuronue The Great~
Concrete Angel chapter 3 . 9/20/2003
Concrete Angel:*crying like a baby*

Winter: OH for crying out loud hikari!

Concrete Angel: I'm already crying Winter! Are you blind? Please continue your story... I love it! Just love it! PLease it's the best Beyblade story I've ever read!

Concrete Angel
Celria chapter 3 . 9/16/2003
Oh Rei/Max theres so few of them out there! It's not my favorite couple (did I mention that earlier, eck I dunno)but it's damn good and damn rare... Keep it up!
SparkyKnight chapter 3 . 9/16/2003
CUTE! Sad but I liked how Rei comforted Max and how Max is Rei's only lifeline to the living world. Why? But please let this be a Rei/Max! They make an ultimitly cute couple! Loved your fic by the way! Hope you continue soon!
Max Mizuhara chapter 3 . 9/16/2003
**cries** NO! NOT A REI/MAX!..joking " I did a Rei/Max in a RPG too...oo I guess it's ok then...this is very good and dramatic... and not to mension so cuddly! **huggles** OO don't ask...!...hope you update soon, farewell!

Max Mizuhara

*searching for more Inuyasha clips*

~Max Mizuhara has signed off~
Max chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
This is good! really good! it's awesome! Judy, the abusive mother...nice ...this has catched my attention, the song is great, Maxie is so cute, and everything else I can't think! I hope this is a Max/Kai...**sigh dreamily** T_T too much RPG for me...gotta go, off to find some Inuyasha episodes...

Farewell, Max Mizuhara