Reviews for Never
PandaPjays chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
god that's depressing. I really can't think of much else to say. I got this feeling of overwhelming sadness from this- have you ever felt like that before? If you have it shows- if you haven't I'm rambling- known to happen often. anyways this story was love
bffimagine chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
aw... that's so sad... poor sano! My favourite is the 'is it right to mourn the loss of something you never had?'
Chocoboface chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
*Hugs Sano* poor Sano. *pout* kenshin and Sano should be 2gether. Kaoru gets on my nerves, and she is a pain in the...um *ahem* Hehehe, anyway I really like ur fic. It is very well written. Although it made me wanna cry. *Sniffle* I'll cheer you up Sano *winks* hehehehe anywho, I think you expressed Sano very well. I never really thought about sano accepting both sides of kenshin, and Kaoru...well not accepting it. It does makes sense though. *smiles* Just makes me lov kenshin/Sano more. hehehe *smacks forehead* Anywho, ur a very talented writer and I look forward to ur next fics. Keep up the good work. Laterz!
leelee3 chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Aww...*hugs Sano* Poor sweetums... This was such a nicely written fic. *nods* You looked into Sano's emotions very well. I am a huge S&K fan. Meh, Kaoru can eat dirt for all I care. ; She's not one of my favorite characters, if it's not obvious. - But anyway, this was such a sad fic, and I really liked it a lot. I love emotional fics, ya know. . And you made a point in this fic that I really liked, how Sano accepted both of Kenshin's sides and how Kaoru just liked the cute wanderer side. I had never really thought about that, and that just makes Kenshin and Sanosuke an even cuter couple. _ Great fic!
ESP chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
I myself have never been a shounin-ai fan, but your fic really surprised me. You looked so deep into something that I had barely noticed, and suddenly everything is in a new perspective for me. Thank you for writing such a brilliant and sad story. You have talent for heart-wrenching, emotional stories, I think. Good job,Carole
Memories of Twilight chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
*sniffle* beautiful! beautiful! *sniff, sob* so melancholy and angsty...and very *sob* moving. Overall excellent, and *sniffle* beautifully written. *sniff* Your writing style is beautiful. I agree with you on the chemistry factor, too...I know I'll get killed for this, but I never really saw K&K happening. S&K just sorta jumps out at you, ya know? (yeah, I'm rambling, so I'll just shut up now...)
Fireruby chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
00; Wow... um, the story's really well written... but, I must admit, I'm a HUGE K&K and S&M supporter, so I couldn't really relate to how you were expressing Sano's feelings... I suppose it does put things into a new light, though... thinking that Sano might feel that way... well, anyway... um...

God Bless.
amekan chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
a very moving piece. was this your perseption from the manga or anime? it's deep, so have you felt anything like it before? that would probably explain why you could put it into words so well. if you haven't then you're just an awesome writer.
Kitsanken chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
That was so sad. . .very poignantly written. I can feel my heart go out to Sano (even though I'm a staunch K & K supporter) and I can almost wish that it were the other way around, that Sanosuke and Kenshin were together. Almost.

Anyhoo. You little ficcie definitely inspires sympathy for the rooster head, that it does.

_x