Reviews for Say Goodnight, Not Goodbye
Freakin' Yoda chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
Oh. My. Gosh.

I absolutely freaking loved this story. I just...I thought it was fantastic. I love stories with Sirius/Harry father-son moments and just...AH! I loved it! Great, great job!
namiangelus chapter 10 . 1/10/2008
Really great fanfiction. I normally don't read anything AU but this was awesome. Now on to the sequel!
potterlover chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
Sad chapter. Good though.
sami1010220 chapter 10 . 7/2/2006
o, i can't wait till i find the time to read teh sequel! good job on this fic...
Aldavinur chapter 10 . 5/20/2006
Great story!

It's one of those where you are sitting in front of your pc screaming at Harry not to trust this Javen monster!

So it's really well written and I liked the plot!

I'm so glad that neither Harry nor Sirius died and that now they are together again with Remus as godfather! :-)

Greetings Aldavinur
daeshie o'rivers chapter 10 . 12/6/2005
*that* was one of those endings that set you free

bravo

writing is your suit
Shadow-Hawk Opal chapter 5 . 12/3/2005
I liked Remus and the angel scene too! and what's this? Physical abuse? How much worse can Javen get eh? Keep this up!

Shadow
Shadow-Hawk Opal chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
Isn't Javen some vampire or death eater? I don't know... but I always thought he was bad news.

Shadow
dragongirlG chapter 10 . 7/8/2005
That was so sweet! Great story :-) - I'm hoping to get something a little bit darker in the sequel, though.
GinnyGin chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
That is so sad! I was crying through the whole chapter. I hate Javen. Poor Sirius! He better not die!
GinnyGin chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
I love it already, great job. Especially when the Dursleys find out about Sirius NOT being a mass murderer... priceless. Again, great job with this fic so far.
Bluerain22 chapter 10 . 8/31/2004
Good story...too bad they never found Javen's body (we all know what that means). He really made me sick - you wrote him really well.

I'm going to go read the Sequel. Thanks for sharing this story. :) Good up the good work.
Rae of Rosemary chapter 10 . 6/24/2004
That was a really good story. I actually read this one quite a while ago and just didn't review, but I am now. I found a story that's quite like yours...It's seriously altered because it's in another catagory, but they're definetly the same story. I suggest you speak to them and work it out. The story URL is: . ?storyid8170

Hope you can figure something out.
Nomia chapter 2 . 6/20/2004
wow. i'm only on the second chapter and i'm already in awe. this is SO GOOD!
Nomia chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
hahaha! good story! sounds just like Rowling herself writing this.