Reviews for Welcome to Timeheart
yay chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Amazing. This was amazing. I love it! Best fan fic I've ever read!
Sekhem chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
"Apparently so do fish..."

Brings a new meaning to the phrase "fishing for information."
TheGreenElephant911 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Beautifully written and a nice conversation that seemed to go on, but in a good way. This was a calmming fic for me, and I loved it. I got lost a couple of times from the back and forth conversation the Lone One and Mrs. Callahan had, not knowing who was talking. But it was all good since I realized who it was after a second. You both captured them through and through.
ASKreader chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Brilliant.

I always enjoyed the subtle intelligence and wit that pops up throughout Diane's writing. This little one-shot has that nature, with characters still believably in canon, but more sophisticated and unrelenting.

Nicely done.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Squeee! Good omens for the win.

Also love the footrock story - "thus do I refute (bishop) berkley".

Ummm. Yeah.

Loved it.

Favorite aspects: depth, lovely characterization, fits between the lines of canon.

Again: loved it

thanks!
neverlife chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
does the book he mentioned really exist?
andygal chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
beautiful! My eyes are a bit moist now. *sniff**sniff*

Also, you get a cookie for the Good Omens reference.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Great story! This was rather interesting. Timeheart is heavenly... Thanks for writing this. God bless!
theMoirae3 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
This is so cute! There are definitively not enough stories about Betty Callahan. I really like the Lone Power in this one. It's cute when It's confused. The ending is really sweet, too.
Zabby Perno chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
That was great! Very good.
Talia Falcon chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
You (and your collaborator) are fantastic writers. You've captured the Lone Power, and Betty's down-to-earthness, very neatly. Thank you for a lovely read; I'm adding you to my favorite authors. Would also love it if you swung by my profile - I'm just recently active again - but no pressure.

Edie
Bear Naff chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Again with the beautiful handling of the Lone Power, thanks for a great fic!
djtamplen chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Lovely story - touched my heart and made me cry. Our Lord is Our Redeemer, after all.
Serpentira chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Wow. That's all I have to say. That was perfect, well done, inventive, imagnitive, and many other things, I'm sure. I'll be sure to read more of your stuff, and best of luck with all your future projects.
Neshomeh chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
... This is my second time reading this, so I think I ought to leave a review. _;

As others, so have I found this to be beautiful. You are one of three people responsible for getting me started on the series, actually-a friend pointed me at Semiramis' "Shoulder Angels" fic, and you were in her Favorite Authors, and the following lines did me in:

"Everything is loved, from what I've always believed."

"Yes, but they don't know it. Speaking from experience, being loved and accepting love are very different."

So, thank you. { )

Neshomeh (who hasn't written any YW fanfic, but has a pic or two at DeviantART, where she goes by the same user name).