Reviews for In the heat of the night
Chelsey chapter 17 . 5/16
ARE U KIDING ME
Chelsey chapter 8 . 5/15
It was freaking worth it. i keep smiling in class and my friends are wondering whats wrong with me. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
great story there's just a few spelling/ word confusions that get kind of annoying
i.e. 'nippled' instead of 'nibbled' and 'tugged' instead of 'tucked'
love the plot though :)
DarkFireofAngelsSouls chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
The first vampire/harry potter story ive read that dosent stuck well done
WaleTail chapter 21 . 2/20/2011
This is THE TOP STORY I HAVE READ. Thank you so much for sharing. :) keep it going PLEASE.
Christina109 chapter 21 . 4/1/2007
it is very good and plz update soon
eurogirl14 chapter 19 . 2/22/2007
ooh...! a little vampire community within hogwarts!
bunni4u chapter 21 . 12/26/2006
awesome story!
eurogirl14 chapter 11 . 10/25/2006
nice scene! love the story! could you tell me the title and artist of the song? PLEASE? Thanks!
Lady Siren Jade Riddle chapter 21 . 4/21/2006
You should finish this
LoveGD chapter 21 . 4/13/2006
Really good! Can't wait for an update!
tinkita chapter 21 . 11/6/2005
Great story!

tinkita
whitetigercub chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I love your story...the love between all the characters really shows through...I just noticed that you have not updated in a while and I was wondering if you had abandoned the story...I truly hope that you havent and that you will add more soon
allexandrya chapter 20 . 3/10/2005
Please tell me this story is going to be finished! It has not been updated in forever, but I refuse to accept that it won't be finished. Please update soon. This is one of my favorites.
Dan1Hart1ey chapter 21 . 2/21/2005
I absolutly love this story. Snape is a little to OOC but I can deal with that. Unfortunitly I am starting to go crazy from not being able to read what happens to the them. The only other thing that I have to say is that you should probably get a beta. Please don't take that personaly. I think that you are an amazing storyteller but your writing isn't what it could be. I beta would really help you build on those skills.

Please hurry and update. I can't wait for more.

Liadyn Malfoy