Reviews for A Rare Sound
marylinevelyn chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
WOW! This is really something. Truly original. I had no idea where this was going when I started, and I just kept reading because the writing is really quite exceptional. I love that you've explored Angel's hell-dimension jailtime, and you've done a beautiful job of it.
Julia chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
That was really beautiful, showing Angel's grief over Buffy like that.. just one thing tho.. im confused, so was that like a dream sequence? I dunno, i think i may have to read it twice cuz i suck like that lol. At least it really WAS angel, i thought it was SPIKE for a moment there ::gross::
Susi1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
that was marvellous, you not only led me on a false path (Buffy and Angel...shudder) but also showed a sensitive insight into Angel's torture. Loved that fic.
pez chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
WOW! What an awesome fic! I loved the twist:) Keep it up:)
Python Chick chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
Awesome story! Quite sad though.
J-me chapter 1 . 12/25/2000
okay, didn't really get the end, but that's expected, cuz i don't watch angel much, so yeah... good writin tho.
Willum chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
That was pretty cool. At first, I didn't like it too well, evidently taking place back when Angel was around, but at the end, when it became clear what was going on, and where Angel was...that made it work. Nice job, touching on that area that neither of the series have really explored.
Heidi Doeing chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
So sad! New and interesting concepts! I like!