Reviews for In Place Of Another
BButtercup chapter 2 . 6/20/2004
This was very good... Legolas showed great maturity in how he handled all that happened and showed his potential as a future king. Very well written :o)
Deana chapter 2 . 1/15/2004
Aw, poor Legolas! Great story! ;)
Kay chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
Great fic! Thanks!
itarilde-elenastar chapter 2 . 9/28/2003
wow that was great! i loved this story and how you did it and the way it turned out...great story! :D :D :D :D so keep writing stories, you r a great author, and i hope to read more soon ! :P ttyl!
Karri chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
Short and sweet, but nicely resolved. Good job. :) Thanks for sharing your story with us.
tineryn chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
whee! very sweet, awesome job!

Write something again!
LalaithoftheBruinen chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
I loved it, but it moved so fast! I wish you had elaborated a little. Oh well! Still a great story! Hugs and bunnies!
Elizabethblack4 chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
oh wow finally I love this ending! good on ya its me Lizzie only I cant be bothered to sing in hehee hope u write something else!

-Lizzie xx
Elizabethblack4 chapter 2 . 9/16/2003

-Lizzie xx
Anastasia Who chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
Pretty good story. I liked the part that Legolas forgives Lamalas and doesn't get mad at him. That's cool.
tineryn chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
*squeal*

I LOVE good Thranduil fics. He really is done little justice, but you matched him wonderfully!

It's really amazing that they did not recognise their own *prince* but ooh, somebody's in TROUBLE!

Update very soon! Your writing style is different.. very direct. Me wantsta see more of it!
Senni chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
I'm a bit confused...Are Maeglin, Tuor, and Amroth supposed to be the Silmarillion characters, or did you just take their names? With a lot more explanation about why this happened later on, this could be good. It's a good start, though.
Priestess ofDarkand Death chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
U better up soon HEHEHEHEHEHE poor legolas :( great fic :)
Jamie chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
I definately want another chapter since this one was so good. Please continue.
Serendi chapter 1 . 9/10/2003