Reviews for Snape's Real Worst Memory
CampionSayn chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Sa! I rather liked this. It was a little aggressive, but well made and worht reading until the end.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
"...keeping himself spotless. He always did that, never allowing Severus to soil him." That's very in character of Lucius. I like your description of how they're lovers without love.
MrsRemusLupinVampire chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Nice
peggyhillasus chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
*blink* I don't know what to say. Other than the fact that I liked it ;) Explosive, I must say.

PL
jadenphoenix chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Please, write an other chapter! It's too good to end now!
Dib-is-My-Love-Affection chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Too bad it was one-shot...

Well, I liked it anyhow!

SAB
Drama queen chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
I liked it a lot you exstend it a bit because I would like to read more!
Drama queen chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
I liked it a lot you exstend it a bit because I would like to read more!
AnonymousOneNow chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
wow! you need to continue, lupin just got kissed by snape! ah!
Dreamseer VeeTee chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
::melts::

Veruu nice. .~
jennifer chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
What happens next? Is that the end? Dumb way to end a good story like that! Add another chapter, because I wanna' know what happens! I like the story thus far!
Kilatara-Twins chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Teehee...me like... oh and this is signed by Padfoots-one-and-ONLY...I'm just on the one me and my cuz share...Oh, i hope you right another one! I luv it! I could use some tips on my upcoming slash, please. You're a pro. Please e-mail me. I luv it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Jesi chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
I just want to say that I think you should continue on this. It could become a good story.