Reviews for The Nine Lives of Severus Snape
scatteredmaple chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Beautiful, cute, and touching. :)
Sasha Mubijo chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
If you had written more about their relationship beyond the point in which you stop the story, this would have been much better.
viscomica chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Oh, the story... and the humour and.. and... you are incredible.

This was hilarious and cute and heartwarming...

The humour was really spot-on and Severus and Remus and everybody were so well characterized... you are amazing.

I am lost for words but I still felt compelled to review this and so I did.

You have totally made my day!
JustDanny chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Hehehe! I just loved it! I think I've read the Spanish translation at some point, but I cannot recall it. Anyway, it's really a great story, very funny and cute, in the end.
IaminlovewithVegetaandTrunks chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
this is very cute and sweet, i love it... V&T
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
unbeliveably touching... I loved it.
Kerubim chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
UPDATE! awsome job it was REALLY good, happy writing.

XD
ButterflyxSoup chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I have a Bombay kitty, and I can never get the damn thing off of my lap. I have to say, that I really like kitty Severus.
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
beautiful! I love the repitition of the field.
Carol J chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
That was so romantic and cute. Great story!
tenshi tsuki chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
great story
ShadowBallad chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
That was very cute! I tend to see Severus as either a black cat, fox or raven, so this really touched me. It was cute how Remus knew all along (because Minerva told him...that part made me laugh!), but never told Severus. Very good story!
peggyhillasus chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Lovely. Wonderful. Enchanting. A favorite.

PL
JustJeanette chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Wandered through the Multi-faceted nominees list and found this. A very good piece of fluff. I like Bombay; he's a wonderful character.
zafaran chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Oh, that's sweet. I've added it to my C2 community so other folks can find it easily to read. Keep up the good work. Zafaran