Reviews for The Ressurection War: Reborn
digitalwolf chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
WHY!? Why is T.k the digimon emperor? T.k is my favorite character and when I read that I very nearly gave up on the story right then but the story isn't bad T.k is not acting like he would and that annoys me [remember that time when T.k beat ken up just b/c he was just acting plain evil?]Anyways other than that good story.
Rain of the Forest chapter 29 . 6/20/2014
IN THE END YOU COMPLETELY DESTROYED THE FRIENDSHIP OF THE DIGIDESTINED!? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!
Henry: If she can't find a sequel, which I doubt there is one, she's going to throw one hell of a hissy fit.
Matt: Yeah, and if I were you, I'd get the heck out of here. *leaves*
Henry: What? Did he think I was going to stay here with her? *looks at a very pissed off Devil* Nooo way..
Rain of the Forest chapter 23 . 6/17/2014
WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
So all of those people like 'Woman in Red" or 'Greedy Girl' WERE THE ORIGINAL DIGIDESTINED!
Rain of the Forest chapter 18 . 6/12/2014
ARGH! WHY IS DAVIS STEALING ALL OF THE DIGIDESTINED'S DIGI-METALS! PRETTY SOON NONE OF THE OTHER DIGIDESTINED WILL HAVE ANY SORT OF EVOLUTION AGAINST THE CONTROL SPIRES! FIRST KARI, NOW T.K! WHO NEXT? YOLEI? KEN? OR MAYBE EVEN CODY!
Terriermon: Oh man... she is angry now... *dodges flying furniture*
Henry: And what? She wasn't angry before! *picks him up and runs*
Rain of the Forest chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
That was Tai's Koromon, wasn't it?
unny18 chapter 25 . 4/22/2012
no! please don't tell me T.K and Yolie end up together! i'm loving the story,every word of it, but please after all that I hope T.K ends up with Kari not yolie!
crestoflight3 chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Wow. TK as the Digimon Emperor...guess I should have seen that coming. This story is coming along nicely...really, it feels like I'm watching the show instead of reading a fanmade story about it. Good job!
crestoflight3 chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
So Ken is Izzy? I suppose their similarities make sense...both are the 'genius's of the group...and since they both have insect-Digimon, the Digivolution being a little more similar. Anyway, I enjoyed the second chapter, and am excited about the next one.
crestoflight3 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This was very interesting...the opening in italics reminded me of that opening to Kingdom Hearts...no clue why. But the idea you created is very interesting, and I'm sure I'll enjoy this story.
Digifan1 chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Ryo! RYO! RYO! RYO! RYO! RYO! RYO! RYO! RYO! RYO IS AWESOME! I was thinking that Cody as Izzy, and Ken was Sora (don't ask me why), Yolei was Mimi, Davis was Joe, Kari was Tai (well taht was in teh summary), and TK was Matt (Aint that obvious). Well, i'm an idiot.
Martiny chapter 29 . 2/2/2008
So is she/he imortal? I thought you were going to have the orig DD go into their bodys and help *sigh* authors have to do stuff readers dont expect huh?
Iaveina chapter 29 . 11/7/2006
AW BRILLIANT STORY!

I vaguely remember trying to read this story before...but for some reason I stopped. S

Ah well, I stuck it through to the end and I'm glad I did! Very good, excellent story!
Iaveina chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
(Starts hyperventilating as TK's revealed as the Digimon Emperor) NO NOT TK!

But strangely enough I was actually expecting it...S Cool story!
Spartan Weapons tech chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Okay... HOI! Wasn't Kari and TK in the show? You should have at least put Kari and Tk where the older kids go up and kill that Apocalistic Digimon. But Kari and Takeru were supposed to have been left behind. Not just born four years into the story!
dark672 chapter 29 . 1/31/2006