Reviews for Haunting Me
Asweetsymphony chapter 1 . 1/10
This is a KxK story I've read countless times. I just really enjoyed reading it and then I realized that I've never commented or reviewed which is really rude of me cause trust me, I have read this story again and again. Both Kenshin and Kaoru are just so addictingly sexy in this story. Lmao!

I just want to say GREAT JOB! And I second all the people who are asking for the full unrated version of the story, if you still have a copy. _
kawaii96 chapter 28 . 1/22/2011
I love this story. And I mean it. The complexity of the characters and how you were able to flow the feelings (love and hate) into each chapters is very well written. There are a few very well written fanfictions out there and I must say Haunting Me always makes me go back and reread everything. I really enjoyed this story and I hope your writing inspiration hits you again.

Also, I had your web page on my bookmark but the web link was taken down. I was wondering if you still had the complete non-deleted version of this story somewhere else? If you do can you please send me a link? Again, I really enjoy this story and keep writing!
Lyphta chapter 28 . 12/10/2009
I don't know why I never read your story before :O

It's so good! The way you write is really really great.

It makes your reader think and I like that. And the drama was great too along with the romance :D

It may be a bit late now... but I was wondering if there is a way to read your full chapters cause your website is down/no longer available.

I hope you still keep writing because your works are really great! :)
sulou chapter 14 . 11/22/2009
I love your story! But i would like to read the other version of this chapter so I went to the web site and its not there anymore! Any chance of finding it somewhere else?
Brukaoru chapter 28 . 5/7/2009
I remember reading this quite sometime ago and it was not yet finished. I was just thinking about this story a few weeks ago and glad to have found it again, completed.

It is absolutely brilliant! Loved the intriguing plot and everything. Amazing work!
shadow of the lost chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
kaoru is so cruel in this... (
reylrit chapter 28 . 5/4/2008
Hey! i think your story is really one of the better stories around fanfiction, boy am i so drawn to the intriguing plot that i just have to tell you this, that i really like your story! the idea of a person being able to carry over such strong feelings of love and hate over time and lifetimes is just marvelous. and the fact that you're able to think of such a wonderful plot and somehow string the pieces all together while presenting to the reader the very raw emotions the characters are feeling show that you're a god writer. Kudos to you!
kokoronagomu chapter 7 . 8/14/2006
great fic so far, intriguing.

sounds like you may have carpal tunnel syndrome... get a writs brace and get thee to a chiropractor! ice it, no more than 10 minutes on, 20 minutes off.

ginny
Anonymous but very interested chapter 29 . 8/3/2006
A beautiful story. I loved reading it. You are one of the authors whose works are my favorites. )

Thank you very much for sharing such a wonderful story. I had wondered if it would turn out to be a tragedy, which I'm sure would've still been a beautiful story, but I'm glad that it turned out to be better than that.

The love between Kenshin and Kaoru is amazing. Love like that, I'm sure, is a very prescious kind of love, indeed.

Good luck!

_
CB C0llECTi0NS chapter 28 . 4/21/2006
Im in love with this story. I had started reading it on guilty pleasures so I didnt review/because I dont think you can on there. But out of all the stories I have read I would have to say that this story and broken pieces by Linay are the best stories ever written on this site. Your plot is well thought out I cant even tell you how many times I had to reread this story to understand it. I still dont think that I get it/but then I kinda do...its hard to explain. But I commend you on the story I cant immagine the patients it takes to write a story such as this.

Lubbz,

CedeBlues
miniwoo chapter 29 . 12/18/2005
Great fic! Although it was a bit confusing at times in the beginning, it pulled together nicely in the end. It took me a long time to read it but I'm glad I did.
Iku chapter 8 . 9/25/2005
Gaa, the pervious chapter was so bitter...Ka's the master/mistress and Ken's the guard...so sad...sigh...
Shi Shin Yome chapter 29 . 9/20/2005
Loved it! Thought that I was going to pull all of my hair out while waiting for you to finish it! But it was well worth the wait!
Fenris Jin chapter 28 . 9/13/2005
Congrats on finishing such a great story.. I love the ending because it opens a lot of new ideas! YAy! This is going to be one of my favorites!

Keep it up!
Fenris Jin chapter 27 . 9/13/2005
I was a little lost but hey, I get it.. It's like continuing where they left it..I think..hehe

At long last.. I'm not sure how to go on.. but,

Oh well..