Reviews for Bonds of Slavery
Sesshomaru'sLove chapter 25 . 4/12
Amazing story I loved it. And I LOVE SESSHOMARU AND KAGOME! This was honestly one of the best inuyasha fanfics I have ever read. Unfortunately this was written in the early 2000s so the author would not have the intention of writing another SesshKag fanfiction, nor would the see this review. I write it anyway, as I need to express my reaction to this story somewhere (and my family definitely will not understand my expression). Any ways, great story this was. If anyone is looking for an amazing SesshKag fanfiction story, this is it!
Miketsukami-kun chapter 25 . 11/14/2016
Really great story! Your writing is amazing but just so I know u referred to the curse as a bracelet again in the last chapter lol, anyways I loved it!
yukihime88 chapter 25 . 10/27/2015
no lemon?!
tishdi9734 chapter 24 . 10/25/2015
I
Undertheskys chapter 25 . 8/28/2015
Great story, it was amazing
Undertheskys chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
Hmmm Sesshomaru and Kagome... they've kinda switched rolls
young kagome chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
munford chapter 25 . 8/6/2014
Awe no lemon? But it was cute so keep up the good work.
mtnikolle chapter 25 . 6/28/2014
I enjoyed reading that a lot! I'm very glad that you decided to leave it up for me to find :)
satuross chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
10000 dollars is cheap.

In Malaysia, you need at least 30000 dollars at least in order to get a wife which is used to appease the parents of said onna. not to mention monthly maintainence, incidentiary costs and giftst
price chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
Great story!
Ivyana chapter 24 . 4/25/2013
This is a wonderful story but I really don't think you should write things like the little commentries that you have been writing at the end of your chapters. It descimates the flow of the story and slows down the feel of the suspense. I'm not trying to sound critical but I think the story would have a better...oh what's the word...
"feel" to it, if you would only write the chapters and not the "conversations". I'm not exactly saying don't write them; just don't make them as long as they are. Consider this as some helpful (and friendly) criticisim from a fellow writer. :)
With 3 , Ivy
Guest chapter 25 . 2/2/2013
This is one the best story I read!
Andrew chapter 25 . 12/1/2012
1. I enjoyed the story.

2. In Chapter 24 one final bracelet to turn into a spell.
notamarshmallowanymore chapter 25 . 10/19/2012
i found this story yesterday...and i love it...my favorite story

i find i like stories where one of the main characters was a slave...then through various means their love interest(even if its non canon) finds them and like rehabilitates them

good job