Reviews for Bonds of Slavery
young kagome chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
munford chapter 25 . 8/6/2014
Awe no lemon? But it was cute so keep up the good work.
mtnikolle chapter 25 . 6/28/2014
I enjoyed reading that a lot! I'm very glad that you decided to leave it up for me to find :)
satuross chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
10000 dollars is cheap.

In Malaysia, you need at least 30000 dollars at least in order to get a wife which is used to appease the parents of said onna. not to mention monthly maintainence, incidentiary costs and giftst
price chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
Great story!
Ivyana chapter 24 . 4/25/2013
This is a wonderful story but I really don't think you should write things like the little commentries that you have been writing at the end of your chapters. It descimates the flow of the story and slows down the feel of the suspense. I'm not trying to sound critical but I think the story would have a better...oh what's the word...
"feel" to it, if you would only write the chapters and not the "conversations". I'm not exactly saying don't write them; just don't make them as long as they are. Consider this as some helpful (and friendly) criticisim from a fellow writer. :)
With 3 , Ivy
Guest chapter 25 . 2/2/2013
This is one the best story I read!
Andrew chapter 25 . 12/1/2012
1. I enjoyed the story.

2. In Chapter 24 one final bracelet to turn into a spell.
notamarshmallowanymore chapter 25 . 10/19/2012
i found this story yesterday...and i love it...my favorite story

i find i like stories where one of the main characters was a slave...then through various means their love interest(even if its non canon) finds them and like rehabilitates them

good job
toxiickittenkisses chapter 25 . 6/5/2012
Wow amazing ...I just loved it.

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
Sesshy's Mate2012 chapter 25 . 11/28/2011
I ABSOLUTELY ADORED it! One of my top 5 favorite Fics! (: just wish I would've read about some pups though ;)
HimselfxHerself chapter 25 . 11/1/2011
Sesshomaru abit OOC but I like it haha
LittleFoxChild chapter 11 . 9/14/2011
I just got done watching Chobits for the millions time, and when rin said "Wakey-wakey!" I got Sumomo's voice stuck in my head when I read rin's lines.
shareece chapter 16 . 8/16/2011