Reviews for October the 28th
That's soo cute!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Great work!
PromiseMeYourTragedy chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This is amazing! And I happened to read it on Oct the 28th! How wonderful hhaa! i love the fluff. Keep on!
ChaoticLyra chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I've never read a Oliver/Hermione Story before, but now I'm itching to see if there are others, as good as this one, out there. It's really well-written, the AU-elements are perfectly explained and it was just so FLUFFY!

I really, really enjoyed it. Thank you.
Prongs II chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
So so so wonderful! I enjoyed the idea of them all watching quidditch on the enchanted tv, it was a good input. And the story itself was really joyable too, though one do wonder why he was put off the team. Otherwise I would love another chapter, but it stands good as a oneshot too. I liked it :)

~Prongs II
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I really liked this! I thought it was cute and sweet and just really great! Keep up the awesome work!
Nastaci chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
First of all, thank you so much for contributing your fabulous, sweet, and wonderful piece to the Oliver/Hermione corner. :) Personally, I've always had a soft spot for the pair (ugh, the canon pairing is just... ughhhh) and I just love them to death. Right after I finished reading the story did I remember that today IS October the 28th, just like the title. You can infer that I was pretty stunned! Anyway, just dropping by to say excellent job done! Adored this oneshot and I hope you really do write more of the pair. :D
Pharies chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
So much fun. It's nice when bad days turn out good. Great job.

Danielle Francoise chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
aw, I've really missed reading good oliver/hermione fics... (not that there are too many to choose from to start with :(( )... but this one made up for the crappy ones I read :D
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
that was too cute, but why did you stop there? I would have loved to read a story about Hermione/Oliver. :]
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
wonderful! Oliver is such an sunerused character and perhaps would have continued to be so if someone so gorgeous hadn't played him in the movies!
Livia F chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
cute story! hiuhahsidua I like the idea of Hermione living with Harry and Ron :P
daisychains123 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
AW! Thats the first Oliver/Hermione fic i've read- and you've got me convinced! *goes to find more Oliver/hermione fics*

And i too, am a sucker for the scottish/irish/welsh accent. *drools*

lol good fic - going on the C2!

Magick chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Aw... that was so incredibly adorable! You know, it's something about this ship that really lends itself to uncomplicated fluff. Wonderful for us hopelessly romantic fangirly types.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »