Reviews for The Marionettes Dance
Shi-Ahn Jinn chapter 10 . 4/11/2008
LOVED IT! This was a touching story of a son's love for his father and the sacrifice he was willing to make for him and the father's love for his son. I love it when an author writes about the early years of Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan's relationship and the trials they face together. You have brought out the love and respect they have for eachother and I find it touching. Thankyou for writing this saga and keep up the good work. Love, Shi-Ahn Jinn
musingpadawan chapter 10 . 8/4/2004
Cool story! Just as I love them! ;) Lots of Obi torture and a happy ending. Good work
h chapter 10 . 6/17/2002
That was great! i really enjoyed it. I've now read most of your fics (except the romance ones - just not my thing) and I'm going to read the rest in a minute. (If I'm not murderd for being up at 2am on a shool night first...). I've really enjoyed them, please keep writing. I only revewed a few (you run out of things to say!)under various guises but they are consistently good. More please!

Harriet
Ginger Ninja chapter 10 . 2/17/2002
*loud applause* FINALLY sis! Ya posted! WOOOO HOOOOOO! Wonderful chapter with ahhhhh mush! Last few paragraphs were wonderful. Gotta love it when Qui comes to his sense _~ Looking forward to some more stuff from ya PJ! ~GN~
Jen chapter 10 . 2/16/2002
Ohh, That was sooo sweet. Great story I can't wait until your next one!
Brenda chapter 10 . 2/16/2002
I was so caught up in this story that I had to read it all the way through. It is definately the best I've found in a while. :)
Felicia Zezili chapter 9 . 10/2/2001
Ohhhhhhhhh I can't wait to see what happens next.
Galahan chapter 9 . 9/21/2001
Awesome! Please finish it soon!
Jenn1 chapter 9 . 8/27/2001
Oh, man not again!
Ginger Ninja chapter 9 . 8/24/2001
Sis please, please, please write more soon! I'm dying to know what happens!
Ganki chapter 10 . 8/22/2001
AHHHHH! Not anouther cliff hanger
shan chapter 9 . 8/9/2001
Well its about time! So glad you've posted, and hope you will again soon. Awesome story. Cant wait to see what happens next.
Salak chapter 9 . 7/31/2001
oh,cool, can't wait to find out what happens, this is so exciting! :)
megan chapter 9 . 7/28/2001
Another cliffhanger! I can't take any more... *shoulders slump in defeat*
ganki chapter 8 . 7/16/2001