Reviews for Welcome Home
This is beautiful.
katiealice49 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Fabulous.
kitt46 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This is a beautiful story, very delicately told. Thank you.

All the best, Kitt
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
It's so romantic!
j0k3 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I hate SSMM but this is very good (for SSMM of course :P)
calicogoat chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Aw.
Matteic chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Wonderful ! Very good one. Minerva seems to have a good influence on Snape :).
Denise Allen chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
My what a pairing. And you said I was creative when I wrote mine. SS and MM really takes some creativity. I doubt that I could even come close. It made my stomach twist slightly and lips smirk a bit,but in a good way:) You made it work. Nice job.

Denise Allen
Minerva's Cat chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
That was wonderful, can you write another chapter to it. Will SS and MM fall in love over the summer. Please write more.
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Well, I'm torn. I absolutely love the beginning of this fic. I love the famous argument scene in OotP, and I love how you carried on from there - the climb up the stairs and all that.

Unfortunately from there on I thought this whole fic a bit too nice and fluffy - that sweet couple you discribed was just not Snape and McGonagall any more IMHO. I love that pairing, but I think you overdosed the romance a bit...

Yet the beginning was great, there you created a perfect mood.
Huntress chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I really adore this fic! I've read it twice because it's so cute. I love this pairing...
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Aw... cuteness! And MM/SS love! *Grins!* That's just my favourite pairing ever, and done so sweetly and cutely! I'd love a sequel or an update. *Puppy dog eyes!*
ScullySayer chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
*bg* This story made me giggle like a school girl! I loved it, really fantastic. You're a really good writer. While it was romantic you kept Snape and McGonagall perfectly in character, so it was like I was reading something from the books. I really loved it. Definitely a great piece of work, well done on it.
Xuimare chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
AW!

T_T How sweet of him.
Huntress chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Wow! I really liked your story. It was awesome!

You did a really good job.