Reviews for Time Marchs On
Vani Jane chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
OHGAWD. Lance getting jealous over a Colossus and Kitty. XD
I haven't laughed so hard in hours. XD
demonpixie1 chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
I've read this story probably a dozen times and it's absolutely one of my favorites. It's the story they both needed told, they both needed to grow up and live lives of their own and be with other people before they realized they were perfect for each other. I love how you included events from the comics like Legacy and the bombing of Genosha but you made it personal for the characters, they were both affected separately by the same events, it reminds me of how all our experiences with 9/11 are different, but that day affected all of us. But that's just my opinion. I like how you have Lance almost resigned to his death because he strikes me as the kind of person who would always fight for what he an change but also accepts the inevitable and I love how Kitty has matured and been through as much in her life as Lance but in different ways. It's a beautiful work.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
GOD i LOVE all your lancitty stories you should keep writing more!
MissGuided chapter 8 . 8/26/2008
Honestly I think Kiotr can be sweet too, but I've been a Lancitty shipper since Evo first flickered over our TV-screens. Though in all my time on FF-net I've never read a Lancitty fic as beauftifully written as this one.

I love who you let both Lance and Kitty grow up (well, mostly Lance...but you know that old adage about girls maturing faster than boys) and eventually find their way back together.

Personally I've always thought that the Brotherhood boys in general good be really decent people if you got them away from the Mags and Mysti.

In a nutshell: Best Lancitty fic ever! Will be promptly added to my favourits list. :)
SpaceRoses chapter 8 . 8/26/2007
Hmm...good good stuff here. Ironically I've been busy reading the X-Men comic book with Kitty that covers all of that stuff about the Sentinals and why she went on her own and working in Hell's Bellys (except that it was set in Chicago). And I agree with what you wrote about the Oregon coast...used to live a bit north of Coos Bay and you hit Oregon Coast winters right on the head. Great story and I too love grown-up Lance. I always figured that if he (and all of the Brotherhood) could get away from Magneto and Mystique and all of the other people trying to use them and they could try thinking on their own for a bit they probebly wouldn't be a half-bad lot.

Great story...I was worried for a bit that Lance would die...but he didn't so no worries there. Great story and cool tie-ins with the comic books. Awesome job...but too bad about Jamie...evil FOH. Great story...is is done or will there be more? It seems to be done but you didn't say anything so I'm not sure.
Mstica chapter 8 . 8/10/2006
Exelent story, really. You made yourself a new story line for Lance and ubicated it in the comic storyline with really few changes and kept truhtfull to the caracters.

Love it.
prydep chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
A new fan fiction archive just for Lance/Kitty has been created.

You're invited to register and upload your fiction at

Let's get all the fans united!
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 7 . 4/1/2004
Minor nit: Leong is Karma's younger brother, and Nga is her younger sister. Not the other way around.
ray1 chapter 7 . 1/15/2004
I love this story. It definitely shows Lance doing something that is actually productive and that he loves to do.
Obsidian chapter 8 . 1/9/2004
Hmm, sweet, sweet Lancitty. :D Great story, I agree with Risty on the relaxed, non-angsty feel to their interaction(not that angst is a bad thing, it's just nice to see a Lancitty fic that steers away from it for once). I certainly wouldn't mind seeing a follow-up in this A/U.
Beaubier chapter 9 . 12/4/2003
I could blab for awhile about how much I liked it... but mostly I just want to say bravo and leave it at that. You write an excellent Lance, and tell a good story.
Beaubier chapter 6 . 12/4/2003
I agree with your sentiments on Kitty/Piotr entirely, just for the record.
Still enjoying the hell out of it, as many have before, and I'm pretty well into it. Captured my imagination, as the cheesy saying would go. I've loved Lance from the beginning of Evo, and I like him and Kitty together. Kid has a good heart, and you're showing him just the way I want to see him.
Trying not to drop a review every chapter, but I keep feeling the need to comment...
Beaubier chapter 2 . 12/4/2003
Guess I'm a little late catching this fic, but you were highly recommended. I never read much evo fic, but this is pretty much where it's at. Great story, good narrative. I particularly liked your fast forward for the X-Men, Brotherhood, and Acolytes.
"And Pyro published an extremely sappy romance novel under an assumed name; it topped the bestseller list for three weeks running."
Wow... he so would ;) I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats, I'll read it again and again, as they say.
chris chapter 9 . 11/14/2003
read your fic and i have to say i like it a lot, and im telling you im not a patient reader and im very picky and im not one someone can impress easily...but i was impressed and your fic held my attention and curiousity quite strongly...a testament to your work..it was sweet and nicely written.. so thanks for the wonderful read and i have to say more ppl should be reading your stuff
sanna chapter 9 . 11/12/2003
Oh. I read on your profile page that this story is done. Is it? :( It was such a nice story. (read previous comments, hehe) Oh well, good luck with your other story, Flashpoint, I really like that too. If your muse ever needs time off again, try another Lancitty fic, yours are great! :)