Reviews for Infinity Rerouted
Yuuenchi chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Quite an impressive backstory you gave us, in reconstructing the origins of Zima and Dita. I especially liked how you wove in elements of the official backstory that Hibiya-san gave to Hideki. There might possibly have been some minor typographical glitches, but no one catches everything. Smooth execution, and plotting made reading it a pleasure that I don't often find in fanfiction -the narrative flowed like a river: natural, and purposeful- I almost wish you had continued their lives after Chii's awakening and decision about the program. Thank you for sharing!
Lunar Delta chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This... was absolutely beautiful. Wonderful work.
Kiryuu-Yori chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
this is one of the first fanfics I've read, and definitely one of the best! in fact, it's in my top-three best fanfics ever!

this had me addicted to the ditaXzima pairing for quite some time. so kakkoii,
LordxxAxelxxLover chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
This was such an epic win! That's it. Nothin' else needs to be said...Tha's how good it was! XD
PyohPyoh chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
This was amazing.

I LOVED it!
Aqua Blue chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
Aw, that was very cute. And if a prequel of Chobits ever came out, I could totally see this happening. Love it!

*Aqua Blue
pearlgirl710 chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
this is, i think, the sweetest dita zima fic i have ever read. it's very detailed, and actually could have happened in the manga. thank you for writing this. it made me feel very happy inside, and is definently going onto my favorites
NoMittens chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
Always, Goldberry. You have such a way with words.
SandStonesSilk chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
wow! awesome fanfic!
tlpg92 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
dita and zima are perfect for each other, duh!

CHU!
Kendrix chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
This was one of the best fanfics I've ever read.

I love Dita&Jima
lily23 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
“Hello, Dita. I’ve been waiting for you.”

That is really sweet.
krizzadel gomeceria chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
your fanfic is the best i've ever read! it was so RocKin' cool! not to mention, ditaXzima is my favorite anime pairing. i love the way you made the bond between them sound so damn romantic in a subtle way. in truth, this is the first fanfic i found good enough to review, and i daresay you should be flattered 'cause i'm damn picky. usually, there are a lot of good stories out there but the grammar sucks, or the grammar doesn't suck, but the storuline does. yours has the perfect story line and great grammar. luv it! give ya a ten out of a five.
shadow-kazul chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
this was an excellent story i love zima/dita im gonna add this to my favorites!
Nezrin chapter 5 . 5/7/2006
I love it. You know, you've scared me at first, me thinking you've discontinued it. Seems like you just forgot to consider it done. Anyway, I'm adding this to my faves...