Reviews for The Smallest Act
Deinde chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
aww... it's hard to recover from brainwashing. I wa just reading a whole book on it. that's what shishio did, brainwashed him. He probibly didn't even mean to.
Lexi Teniro chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Simply adorable. Love it love it love it.
Hikage chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Wow! This was such a cute fic! I love your Aoshi/Sou works. Please, write more! This one's just plain wonderful.
MNH4477 chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
That is so true. The smallest act can sometimes make the biggest difference.
I love your AoSo stuff. Keep up the good work.
Ciu Sune chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
I certainly *hope* there is more to come!

You really have a knack for this pairing-

I never considered it before.

_ you made me a Aoshi/Soujiro shipper and I thank you for it _
Beautiful Dreamer1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Yeah, Ao&Sou! Continue! Continue! Continue! I enjoy reading your storys, I'll be waiting to read more.
Monou Hakkai chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Hehe okay I admit I wasn't sure on whether to read this. But I thought 'oh why not? give it a whirl'...and it was surprising. This story, even though you mentioned it was Aoshi/Soujiro in the summary, doesn't sound so Yaoi or shounen-ai related. I couldn't help finding this prologue rather sweet o.O It must be Soujiro's doing I bet. To me this sounds like a story of two men doing the same thing, sharing the same job of taking out Kenshin. Of course my main review here is that I enjoyed reading it and look forward to more.
XD chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
*wanders in and peers around*

all right, i admit i'm curious. XD *reads*

poor little sou-chan. i bet if he had shukuchi'ed his entire way around japan he would have finished his journey a lot faster, eh? XD then he could have gone on to shukuchi around the world in 80 days or less... oh, what a thought! XD *ahem*

you know, this doesn't seem so much yaoi to me than it is two men journeying on a same path to a same desination. but dear me, this is so swet *dies from cavities* soujirou making his own decisions! soujirou leading the way instead of being led! soujirou finding out that being weak isn't really /that/ wrong! KYA! *squeals* and aoshi acts as an emotional balancing pole. aw.

simply put, this seems like a very nice character sketch so far. i like the short sentences - they're full of impact and straight to the point. i like how you explore soujirou's thoughts, too. :D he's sho kyute isn't he? :D~ "How many holes will I have to trip in before I discover the real truth in life?" oh my. XD that just conjures up the weirdest images in my mind. XD

what? that's it? *throttles april-san* NO me want more soujirou! and aoshi... if he behaves. XD XD XD i knew it! you're a great writer! _x
Susan Ann chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
A simple moment in time can make a big difference in the way we think. It is always the little things in life that guide us down the path that we choose. This moment in their life, although small is very significant. Wonderful writing and I can't wait to read more, thank you so much for sharing your writing... Susan Ann