Reviews for Goodbye
Invader Ran chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
wee hee hee...more Milly/Wolfwood! These MxW fics are like sugar...so addicting...-drools-

Loved it, will fave it!
trigunfan100 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
O milly did something she shouldnt have go milly go milly its ya B-day its ya B-day.
GrandMasterFunk chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
I remember that episode so well and it pains me to know they can't be fic is beautiful.
Halikidito chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
cute, but (Sobs) WHY DOES WOLFWOOD HAVE TO DIE. I SAW THAT EPISODE. IT MADE ME HATE THAT SHOW. I LIKE INUYAHSA BETTER! WAH! WOLFWOOD! MY CUTE SEXY BISHONEN! I LOVE YOU, BUT I LIKE HIEI JAGANASHI MORE!
Sanosuke4ever chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
This is just a suggestion but I think you should change the title and put: I'm back. Get what I'm saying? Anyway, this is like my third time reading this and I feel all fuzzy-wuzzy inside everytime I read it! I love the way you expressed the charaters feelings, the "implied sex", and how you described the kissing. That is the best part. Oh yeah and also I'm adding you to my favorites author and stories list. Congrats! Also, a second chapter where Wolfwood miraclously lives and you add more lovey-dovey stuff aboutWolfwood/Millie will be extra good. I can't help it! I'm a total freaking romantic kind of person. Getting on subject, a second chapter to this will be awesome, but it's always up to. Love and Peace!
That Buggy Girl chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Aww...Sad. You wrote what I want to write, only I plan on doing it as a songfic set to "If God Would Send His Angels" by U2. I liked it though...
Deathscythe's sister chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
that was so beautiful! T T Milly and Wolfwood are my favorite characters and the way you told the story was nice. it wasn't all hard core cuz that ruins it. keep up doing the "justice"!n n
Monkeystarz chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
aw how kawaii my most fav pairing "
Psy-Chan13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Aww, : cries : so cute, yet so sad, and still pure! I love it, this story has been the best Wolfwood/Millie story I've read! YAY!
Kitty Maximoff chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Wow...Girl! That was.. GREAT! I SO love this short story. It was just ... wow, I don't have words to explain it. I totally love the Wolfwood/Milly pairing.. and just when he died, it was so frickin' sad. But, I love how you did this thing... I should shut up.. *goes to a corner and cries*

Kitty Maximoff a.k.a. Kat Wolfwood
asdklfjhqwgef chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
It's great. I liked how you did their emotions. And you dissed Titanic. hehehe

Suggestion for a second chapter: a remix of Wolfwood's death scene. But then again, that might end up being too angsty/overdoing it. Your call. What you have is fine.
Kare chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
You are wrong this story does do the Milly and Wolfwood, last moment sandwiches thing a lot of justice, it was really good.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
I liked it. Good job.
Rosebud chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Wonderful! I think you did the episode justice! In fact, it is one of the best "Milly/Wolfwood-during Episode 23"'s that I've ever read and my new favorite. Kudos and thank you for a beautiful story.
millyfan chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
-.- Original, and it wasn't too PWP. I've seen better (and I don't mean by that more lemony, implication is better than depiction any day) but this was good for a first fic on the series.

There were a few grammatical errors, but nothing too big.

And at least this wasn't spam or just another Wolfwood/Vash fic (if I see one more of those, I think I will scream-although I like some yaoi, W/V is overdone to the point of absurdity).

In summary, good fic, you're a promising writer, and keep posting here in the Trigun section, please -.-