Reviews for How Not to Write Evangelion Fanfics
NarwhalWarlord chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
The sad part is how utterly true this all is.

Brilliant. Simply brilliant.
Earthplayer Powerstar chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
You need to look up Girlfriend of Steel 2 and Battle Orchestra, then take number seven off the list because Kensuke is an Eva pilot in BOTH of those.
RarityRoyale chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Oh my god, this and the self insert one are the most hysterical pieces I have ever read on this site! I lost it when Goku showed up and now my brother thinks I'm insane. Thankyou for the hilarious badfic showcase (and for demonstrating how to make a How-To guide stay within the guidelines).
Shadow eXtreme chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Found my way here thanks to TV Tropes, and OH. MY. GOD. this was hillarious!

Honestly, every time i read 'Zeruel' i was rolling on the floor.
MAI742 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Great stuff for anyone familiar with Evangelion, and Fanfiction. Example 1 was gorram hilarious!
dzk87 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
All of these are great, but makign Kensuke a pilot has got to be the MOST AWESOME thing ever.

If you want a comedy. EIther that, or HyperCompetent!Kesnuke, for the fun of it.
Adam Epp chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
It's brilliant how you call this a "How Not to Write" story so you can indulge in writing some laughably bad fanfiction. Nice work.
Dragorion chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Very funny little guide sir. Honestly, some of these can work, just anything other than humor purposes
Zelara chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Lol this is awesome. I got half through the second bit and the Indiana Jones theme started playing, and it only got better from there.
TheOmegaChessmaster chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Hahahahahahahahahaha. So true and so humorous.
TypeFive chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
That knight idea might be really, really cool... if done right that oculd be pretty pimped out o.o
The Crimson Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I'm trying... so hard... not to facepalm at that one... and laugh... but it's HARD, OH SO HARD... needs more authors like you.
one guy chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
This was indeed funny :)
Allen chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
The last one's the bestest. ]
Ein Ravenwing of the Dark Icon Writers chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Oh woe is Nerv! And woe is my lungs, as I have lost my breath from laughter!