Reviews for How Not to Write Evangelion Fanfics
brindani chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Though funny, this isn't nearly as good as your 'Misato's Revenge' fic.

Love your writing style,

brindani
Fresh C chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
It was hilarious when Gendo pulled the gun in the Telling Bad Jokes section. And all of your base are belong to us is a perfect example of the horrible grammar sometimes displayed in fanfiction. I hate it when authors set up us the bomb. Especially when the plot's not horrible. This was a hillariously funny parody and for this you have my respect.
Tori chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
... The last one knocked me over. Nice!
Neferius chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Very nicely done for something about very poorly done. Funny is to little of a word and Hilarious isn't any better.
Eson chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I like the political, ooc, inapporiate crossovers... heck, I like them all! XD

6 was best though, I could easily seen Gendo doing the same thing.
Alice in June chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I read this when I was 13, I'm almost 16 now and damn I can't even formulate an intelligent review in my mind. I loved everything in this fic, damn it, it's not fair you don't do any of these any more. I would have loved to see 'How not to do Evangelion romance fics'. *sighs* Well rock on, old boy.
Review chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
That was HALARIOUS! Great literature for those planning to write fanfics. Though Eva Historical Fiction does work.
Epyon the Bored chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Hilarious! But...What is it with you and Zeruel? The poor Angel's overworked as it is! Leave my son alone (Oh, is that you, God? Stop possessing me, would you?)!
funny chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
hahahahaha
Seldon chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Hmm...The bad joke was actually pretty damn funny. So by default, that one doesn't count. Now make a new one.
And I've made Kensuke a pilot. It works.
And your definition of Historical Fiction is really loose. Your example really should go under "Knocking off Movies", because of the "I move for no man" line. Otherwise, it is just a perfectly normal fantasy. A historical fantasy is almost impossible, however, a historical fiction is probably what you are thinking of.
LadyKay chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
That was so funny! I especially like the last one. *cracks up again and dies laughing*
Kurious chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
The idea of saving asukas brain and stopping instrumentality using M4D DBZ STYLE POw4Z would rule! If you no write it, I will! ( I suck, please write it? A fter your SW337 Matrix one! That is the Ownings!
Crystle chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Sorry, i just ad to tell you...I finally get the last one .
apairofglasses chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
! *rolls on floor laughing* HAHAHAHAHA-ahem
that was brilliant! so stupid! yet so wonderful! (oh my god they killed kensuke... those b st rds!... not) goku was frickin hilarious- no it was all frickin hilarious! whee! write some more and keep up the good work!
*Fowlet-Tachi (and jane black)
Fowlet: you're part of fowlet-tachi, you ass
Jane black: i know... i was testing my pen...
Hahaha oh no chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
For Great Justice! (cracks up)

Actually, I thought the Asuka/Raiders thing was kinda cool.

Thumbs up all round! Keep writing 'em!
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »