Reviews for How Not to Write Evangelion Fanfics
Crystle chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Lol this is funny! Some of them i didn't get, like the last one, but the others were funny Hope you write more like this. I really needed to laugh today...

Crystle
EnaChan chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That's so funny! And so true! I've seen so many Eva fics with the exact same stuff you say not to do. I totally agree with you. I would love to see you write a S/R fic. this is awesome
Yue's Lady chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
(sweatdrops) uh...huh...well...it was funny...but there wasn't enough explaining and too much example...but it's good and funny!
RudyHenkel chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
This and your other "How Not To" are some of the funniest things I've ever read on . Good work!
Pyremon Infernos chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
This one was good too. I liked the first one. The mental image of Rei whining about her job and Shinji acting like an action hero(complete with super-cool one-liners).

Plus the Evangelion Historical Fiction one was good too. Actually, you are right that that one could work, but only if done in a humorous way like it was written there.
Pyremon Infernos chapter 1 . 9/16/2003

af-zero chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Dude, this has to be the best fanfic ever.
daikage chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
I loved this. Great job. Had me laughing out loud. Great work!
KevinEC chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
That was great. :)
Radire chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
that was simply great. good timing too.
spriteh chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That, sir, Is the best fic I have EVER read

I bow down to your genius

chill out - sprite
Ezstarius chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Well that was certainly amusing. Some very... interesting scenarios you have here, and all extremely twisted and yet oh so funny! Well done. I don't imagine that many people will get the last one though, but I had a good laugh at that one! Again well done, you really are a master of parody.
Jehuty MK II chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Heh, it was pretty funny

Being a newbie myself, I was thinking about doing a crossover. Don't worry, it won't be anything like the one you made up
Ysengrinn chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Man, this rocks_!

The bad thing is I've made some of the mistakes you've mentioned though :(. Thanks anyway for letting me know _.
Andross937 chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! Someone set us up the bomb! Pure genious! I hope I spelled that right... oh well! THIS IS GREAT!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »