Reviews for Of Norklesvanian Hairdos and Being Sixteen
Mauia88 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This is my first Harry/Luna fic and I gotta say, I really enjoyed this one! I think it was a good starter for me. Happy to have found it and happy you wrote it. :]

Yesterday, I had been looking through my playlists on YouTube and found Harry Potter scenes (mostly Ron/Hermione) which gave me the thought that I would rather have seen Harry with Luna than Ginny. Because that thought crossed my mind once again, I decided to give Harry/Luna fanfics a search and read.

Anyway, well done! I appreciate that they are as in-character as possible. As I read the dialogue, I imagined the actors' voices saying the lines. If only this had really happened!
AD Lewis chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This is an adorable little oneshot :)
Katniss the Cattail chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Awwww I loved that! I love the way you write too! It's AMAZING! Omg wow•1,000,000!
30CK chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Truly, a wonderful little ficlet. Luna is, without a doubt, the greatest creation of JK Rowling to date.
AccioTimeTurner chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I love this pairing! Cute fic :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
cute
shallowness chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This is my favourite Harry/Luna fic yet. They're both so in character, and Luna is particularly difficult to catch. I like how you capture Harry's normality and play it against Luna's otherness, while reminding us that she is a Ravenclaw. And bless his socks, he's a sixteen year old boy. If I had a criticsim or advice, it would be that less is more when it comes to description, but this made me smile about Harry/Luna in a way that I never thought I would.
Luckner chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Quite a lovely little story. It would have made an excellent multi-chapter work. They don't write sweet stories like this anymore. A pity.
Yudachi chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
And this is how Harry should be... a teenager.
mellark chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I love this. Harry/Luna fics are so hard to come by,especially good ones. Good job ]
Measured chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
You know, this is the type of scene I really wish was in the series itself. From the angstfest of book five to the Teen Soap Opera that was six, there never really was that final goodbye to Sirius. Yes, there was the mirror scene but somehow it lacked closure and was just glossed over.

But this feels right, from your spot-on Luna with all her eccentricities to how she sort of just...lets him rant and understands him. It's cute, it's well done and I really wish the books had gone this way. Not just pairing-wise, but emotional maturity-wise.
Lord Esquire chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I'd like to say something original in this review that hasn't been said before, but I cant, you story is that good... but I'll try...

Perfectly in character, the right amount of teen issues, 'save-the-world', and even a tiny tiny drop of almost-angst, I can't find fault at all. Perfect!
Draco the Spirit Dragon chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Very nice, very much in character fanfic, the awkwardness was very well done by way.
moonbeam2006 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
This story really made me laugh at some parts. You really seem to grasp Harry and Luna's personality really well. You also seem to have an amazing grasp of teenagers and their behaviors. The story is really an interesting read and you should do another chapter or 2 for sure.

To be honest I can't really see anything wrong with it after all when i read it i can imagine Harry and Luna having a conversation like this.
talking-hat chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
So cute. Very nice story.