Reviews for Come Find Me
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Mojobubbles & Kamilah: *squealing*

Mojobubbles: I was reading (well, just looking...I can't read Japanese! XD) Japanese manga scans...it was when Malik finally regians control of his body during the final Malik/Yami Yugi duel and his Yami disappears...Rishid and Isis were so happy! It was so cute!

Kamilah: And then aibou's friend started making those weird comments about that sibling-fluff one...

Mojobubbles: *looking at one of the manga scans again* o.o is Rishid gonna cry there? o.o

Kamilah: o.o

Mojobubbles: um, yeah. U Beautiful and well-written as always, LLB. \V/
Adelianna chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Hiya! Awesome, wonderful, superb, spectacular, excellent, and great poem. It really is fantastic! I absolutely love this poem, and the story it's based on. I'm glad it had a happy ending, as all your stories and poems do. Keep up the magnificent writing. Ja ne!

**Adelianna
crystalphoenix3 chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
This is really sweet. I can't think of anything you've written that I don't like. Just keep writing things so that I can keep writing them.
Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
I LOVE SIBLING CUTENESS! Ever since I wrote Mystery I've always had sibling cuteness! - You can read Mystery, You're Alive, and Kaiba likes Tea to read the sibling cuteness parts if you want. LIVE ON SIBLING CUTENESS! - Rishid's cool, isn't he? Just like Ishizu! Though I hate Marik, I love his siblings! -

Rain of Love (my yami): Okay, you may stop telling her/him that.

Red Roses2: Fine! Bye! This was GOOD!
Saiya-jin Spice chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Aww, how sad and sweet! Y'know...there aren't a lot of fics with Rishid as the main character in them. A lot of people think he's worthless just because he loves Malik enough to always want to protect him. But he's not! I really loved this story you wrote. I was near tears at some parts, thinking Malik was really dead. ;-; Excellent job!

* Spice *
blu chocobo chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Poor Rishid, he had to go through all that grief! But Isizhu and Marik came nack! I wonder how'd that happen? Oh well, must be the magic and all the love Rishid shared wuth them! _ Nice poem!
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Cool poem :) Very touching and intriguing..please write more like this! :)