Reviews for Tea & Sympathy
kristin724 chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
PJ You know I love this!

More! More! Por Favor! 80)
lordanhur chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
you know i caould almost see the beaganing of a romance with them the only part of the trip tpol moment there was what she was wearing maybe you should write a reed/tpol fic big love
Smiley chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
While the circumstanses were a bit far fetched, I adore the interacting between T'Pol and Malcolm. You wrote that part of the scene very well and I hope you would continue writing stories in that area.
Tracy-TheCubedNag chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
PJ,

What a terrific story. I know you are an MHE'er but given Malcolm's bum comments on the show I've always assumed he was at least attracted to her on one level. The respect/admire angle works.

The preparing of tea... very fitting and worked.

I hate that you made it so Trip doesn't remember and that T'Pol felt it needed to be like that... only because I'm a TnT'er too. But it worked so well in this story.

Malcolm's anger and eventual acceptance.

That they would use each other as listeners... I like it very much.

PJ - a short, thought touching, well told story. Thanks for writing and sharing,

Tracy-TheNaggingCube
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
I hope I can word this so I can leave a good review.

First off, this was a well written piece and I found the interaction convincing between T'Pol and Reed. Both are quite reserved and in some cases could be seen to have tendencies to talk to each other.

I also thought that Reed would make British Breakfast as well...it's my favorite as well. ;-)

Personally, I am not a T'pol/Reed person, but I do try and keep my mind open to other possibilities.

I can see how Dr. Phlox had coerced her to help Trip and maybe in the show if he did ask "How do you feel about helping him?", it might've been more attentive to how she feels, instead of more-or-less giving her a guilt-trip (no pun intended) about Trip's loss.

I don't think T'Pol would feel that...distressed about helping Trip. Though if it came to it, I think she might've tried to stop him if it got too far for her. A good Nerve Pinch would do it..;-)

But since it was a sacrifice in her part to help Trip...I can see how she might want to talk to someone who would just listen, and since Reed is a reserved person, he'd be best to do that.

I know that her character is supposed to undergo changes so maybe you'll keep exploring that.

I also hope this comes across as a decent review...though I *do* tend to ramble a bit. ;-)
zealousgirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Well PJ. . . everyone is allowed their own opinion, so I have to say that I did not see the Trip/T'pol interaction in 'The Xindi' as being anything more than one friend trying to help out another. The whole scene with them was actually quite hilarious (especially the knee pat) and Trip remained a true gentleman throughout. So I guess that what I'm saying is that for once I really did not like one of your fanfic's, at least plot-wise. Sorry. I wasn't going to leave a review (I hate to be negative, hence the penname) but you did say comments are appreciated. I still look forward to your stories in the future though.