Reviews for Hidden Love
Blizzi chapter 3 . 12/10/2004
Kawaii-ness! Merlock 7am! Cool! Ha ha. "Rapist." Luv the new vamp's. Blood sucking rocks! He he...kill...(evil maniacal laughter)

Dark-...If you have any advice on how to drug her, chain her to a wall, and/or make her shut up, please write... TT,

Hey! Fluffiness and Yayness are not bad! Together, we will take over the world! Bwa ha ha ha ha... ;)

Dark-...please? I.I"

Yay! (whacks Dark on head with tuba):P

Dark- Owch! X_X (glare) (

Boy. I'm hungry. Write more! Or I will suck your blood...or something like that...I will never let go of your...um...you think of something. (grabs your (insert object) and never lets go.)

_

Christopher- Help...me... *_*

Buh bye! 1.~
kai-chan90 chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
hi this uis from melon3's brother, i too love anime .the story got abit random near the end but its a very good story. i'll review more later bye.
melon3 chapter 3 . 6/3/2004
what! im confused? why has it suddenly gone 19 years ahead? how are the new characters?perhaps im too inpatient. will u explain in the next chapter? updata soon please.
SGCred chapter 3 . 2/15/2004
Very disciptive and expressive. I was on the edge of my seat. Looking forward to next part of the story. I hope you are quick about it, as I don't now how long I can contain my suspense!
AoyagicestHime chapter 3 . 1/8/2004
Great fic, carry on more and more pls
Kendra chapter 3 . 1/8/2004
Well... I'm a bit confused with the adding of new characters, but I think these characters are probably vampires. _ Still... nineteen years later? Does that mean Sara is nineteen years older? I hope not... still... she'd have to be a middle-aged woman then, and that isn't bad. Still... I liked the first chapter with that mysterious vampire and all... and it seemed like they had gone on a date or something. Heh, not really what I'd call love at first bite. But I'm glad you finally updated to another chapter, and I hope you continue doing a great job with you story. _
Kendra
melon3 chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
WA! T-T want more...please update soon U
Hyacinth Champagne chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Nice... It would've been nice as well if you updated Bloodpact. Please update soon!
Hya-chan .~
melon3 chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
ga that was so scary. what has happened to sara? wa please update soon U
Samantha chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
I really enjoyed it and it was really,REALLY funny! Please update soon.

From Samantha

N.B. Im unregistered reader. Im only twelve week today!
Kendra chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
::Carrying her Lazer Bazooka 2003 with her as she finished reading the story.:: Now look girl... I didn't read the date in which you put up this first chapter, but you had better have more when I come back to your story...or just e-mail me with the info on the two stories I'm reading from you... ok? _;; Well, I really liked this story, seemed kind of cute, the guy that I'm guessing sucked her blood... escorted her home? Freaky, ne? Well... be nice if all boyfriends could do that too huh? ::Bursts into laughter from this, because the description of the guy semed to make him look so perfect.:: Though, I wouldn't mind having that guy myself. Well, until I review to ya again (and here's the ending I forgot to put in my review before this one on your other story).

Ja Ne!

Kendra
celedriel-greenleaf chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
AH

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!

please write more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more

*snaps out of psycho mode*

i really like it, but i'm thinking you already got that -