Reviews for Untwisted
AnaBookWorm chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
I love this story so much!
Yours Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Beautiful! Absolutely perfect!
praseodymium chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
This is a wonderful story! I think you portrayed Erik very well, what with his outbursts and then feeling bad about it. I'm glad Erik and Christine got to have a happy ending.
Phantom Phangirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I LOVE YOUR STORY! EC is my favorite, and I think you did an especially good job of showing why Christine wanted to leave Raoul. Thank you for this wonderful fic!
Bonpetitepoodles chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I enjoyed this version very much. A more human like Erik
Boydje822 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
That was adorable and fantastically written... I wish it could have gone on longer, but you probably ended it at the perfect place :)
Kalia of Camelot chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Lovely :) thanks for writing!
Rupert Bear chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Thank you for sharing a beautiful, well written story which I enjoyed reading very much.
Usaki4eva chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I have nothing to say accept I LOVE IT! This has legitimately become my favorite fanfiction and i am almost in tears right now! This is exactly how POTO should have ended, yet you still kept everybody in character! Thank you a million times over and I sorely hope you become a great author so that i may read novel upon novel of your writing without rest! Merci!
letthesongtakeflight chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love this phic! You have captured Erik and Christine perfectly, the character development is very realistic. I also like Raoul's portrayal, you present him somewhat like I imagine!

I love the storyline as well. I particularly like the scene where Christine throws herself upon Erik in hysteria, declaring her love for him!
harrylee94 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I loved it! Amazing! I have to admit I was a little confused every time you mentioned the chandelier, but it was an awesome piece!
A.R. LaBaere chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
What a fascinating twist! I love Christine's foreshadowing comment at the end.
MusicalMaryann chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This was great! I especially liked how you seemed to understand Erik and Christine's thoughts and actions. Really enjoyable, well done. :)
Chimei chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This is, without a doubt, the best Phantom of the Opera story I've ever read on this site. The entire time I watched it, I listened to Phantom music and wished the musical had really ended like this. The story is beautifully written, and with so much detail and emotion, I felt like I was watching it on the screen. Excellent. 3
tpcf2011 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
that was so beautiful. the end touched me so much i cried.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »